FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Away Shirt

tabs75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleyboy - have you ever made a post that wasn't an attempt to taunt someone or other?  Personally I think it's getting a bit boring, but unfortunately I don't have the ability to ignore you.

Chill FGS CaleyD. Just a bit of fun.  :rolleyes02:

I do beleve there is a problem with the neck sizes, has anyone reported it to someone who can do something about it?

Quite a number of people have struggled to get the strip over their heads.

I'm still awaiting news on my shirt :( sent an e-mail out on Friday and still waiting for an acknowledgment and/or the shirt to pop through the the mailbox. Anyone know the correct e-mail address/person to contact regarding this?

I'm surprised that they're taking so long with some people. I ordered the replica on the website on Friday evening, and it arrived in Dundee on Tuesday morning. I was actually reasonable impressed since the website says to allow at least a week for delivery.

Sounds like I am the exception here though.

Phone 01463 222880 and choose general enquiries option. That'll get you one of the team handling it.

One of the team..?

:024:

One of the team of beautiful young ladies :blah01:

I'm surprised that they're taking so long with some people. I ordered the replica on the website on Friday evening, and it arrived in Dundee on Tuesday morning. I was actually reasonable impressed since the website says to allow at least a week for delivery.

Sounds like I am the exception here though.

People who live locally are being given the opportunity to collect their own from the stadium. If they want the shirt posted they need to phone and arrange. Others, like me, got a call from the club asking if we wanted it sent. All the details were postyed on official site. Online shop is normally very fast.

Guest TinCanFan

I got my shirt last week and only tried it on the other day but I couldn't get my head through the top of it.  I let my Dad try it on and he's a bit smaller than me and he couldn't manage it either.  If he had tried harder then the shirt would've probably ripped cause there's no give in the neck.  As my Dad works nearby the Stadium he offered to take to down and get a new one.  He went into the shop, said that the neck wasn't big enough and was met by the people in the shop with blank looks.  He told them the problem and a simple "I don't know what to do" was the answer and was told that no-one else had had the same problem, so he said that maybe they should try it on to see what he meant but they refused. Eventually he was given an XL shirt, it just about fits but also it feels like I'm wearing a giant plastic bag.  Not much good for a late ?100 late shirt.

TCF, I have brought this problem to the attention of the shop staff also, about three days ago and the blank looks were also evident then.  I have sent a PM to Tabatha one of the ICT staff who deals with the away top, but unfortunately she was off that day.  I spoke to Angela Wilson in the office and asked her to raise the issue with someone in authority, but I am not convinced this has been done.  (apologies if you have raised this Angela)

I have already stated I see this as a design fault and the manufacturers should be informed about this.  I have had no reply from Tabs yet.  I have left my name phone number and address on the PM for replies by either method.