FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time for a change

Action Man

What the club really needs now is a new mascot. How about a dolphin? The stinky stag and the nerdy nessie are not cutting it. They might have done okay in the lower leagues but they obviously cannot stand the pressure on the premier league. They lack fitness, vision, and top flight experience and need to either resign or be sacked. I hope the club takes these points on board, ( at least they would be getting points ) and react positively. Onward and upward!

The best mascot we had was Johnny the Fox, sponsored by the pub of similar name. I think he only made one appearance, against Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup after we knocked Celtic out in 2000, but he was a star.

At half time he strode purposefully towards the away end and wiggled his arsh at the Aberdeen supporters, winding them up terribly. The stewards hastily ushered him away, thus preventing a pitch invasion and a riot and a dead fox!  :015:

Guest TinCanFan

What the club really needs now is a new mascot. How about a dolphin? The stinky stag and the nerdy nessie are not cutting it.

Them two mascots haven't graced TCS green turf for years and I wonder whatever happened to good old Angus the Stag.  :024:  I reckon ICT should bring him back but if not him why not Enkelbert the Eagle or Jim the Dancing Thistle.

What the club really needs now is a new mascot. How about a dolphin? The stinky stag and the nerdy nessie are not cutting it. They might have done okay in the lower leagues but they obviously cannot stand the pressure on the premier league. They lack fitness, vision, and top flight experience and need to either resign or be sacked. I hope the club takes these points on board, ( at least they would be getting points ) and react positively. Onward and upward!

At last a post getting to the truth of our problems. The recent games have been typified by being good performances but lacking luck. "Unlucky" is the word of the season. Mascots bring luck. Therefor I suggest that we emply more than one mascot, our luck will be manifold. I suggest for the heart tea we emply this mascotting formation...

Stag,  Nessie,   

Fox, 

Stupid Looking Eagle thing,  Bear (Rumanian ref),

Seagull (Stephen Watt ref), Big Lucky Bucket Dusty Bin(Rankin, Cowie  etc etc)

Lucky Stuffed Greek Salad (Brew)

I suggest starting with the Eagle till half time then bringing on Icat as a surprise substitution. With Johnny Fox playing a sweepers roll outside the visitors stand, luck will flow accordingly, mark my words.

*stops typing, goes to bed*