FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Groundsman of the year

dumpmaster

From the main ICT Web site.

Tommy Cumming has been named as runner up for the 2006/7 season Scottish football groundsman of the year.

The section was won by the Falkirk groundsman and the Celtic Groundsman got nominated also in a short list of three.

Well done Tommy! I always think the park looks brilliant even with the SPL trying to ruin it with undersoil heating.

:clapping03:

Congratulations Tommy Cumming - nice to hear good news for a change. Hopefully I will get a chance to congratulate  you in person when I come over in April. Well done! could'nt happen to a nicer guy.

L G, will you please see Tommy gets this message? I believe he is a neighbour of yours. thanks.

although you should have seen Tommy's face when they announced he only got second place !!!!

[attach=1]

seriously though ... well done to Tommy who has always maintained the TCS surface as one of the best pitches in Scotland. I cant repeat what he said about undersoil heating but I think most people could imagine  :015:

post-2-1195148256_thumb.jpg

tommycumming.jpg_thumb

Well done Tam, whats he got stuck up his tracky in that fotty tho,is he smuggling ba's out of the stadium?

could be ..... I will let you into a little secret, the pock marked horse field he is standing on in that photo is not the lush bowling green surface of the TCS but was taken as he walked past the away end at the last ever game at Brockville......