FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup

ictchris

County, at home. Can't beat that.

yes you can.....county away!!  :drinking09: :drinking09: :drinking09:  :clapping03: :021: :023: :023:

I would rather stay away from Dingwall, at the pre season game I got started on by two young girls on the bus  :33:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

County, at home. Can't beat that.

yes you can.....county away!!  :drinking09: :drinking09: :drinking09:  :clapping03: :021: :023: :023:

I would rather stay away from Dingwall, at the pre season game I got started on by two young girls on the bus  :33:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: is that because you have a house and they dont. **** gypsys

There is a female County fan that goes to my gym. She is very attractive.

Anyway...

...apparently you can watch it on the Sky site if you have a contract with them or something. I'll be keeping an eye out on the BBC. Would prefer to avoid any SPL team and the top SFL1 teams.

After that try and steer clear of any SFL 1 or 2 teams Away from home within reason.

Away to Hibs  :007:

Full draw:

Hamilton V Brechin City/ East Fife

St.Mirren V Dumbarton

Partick Thistle V Dunfermline Athletic

Falkirk V Aberdeen

Hibernian V Inverness CT

Huntly V Dundee

Hearts V Motherwell

Rangers V East Stirling

Queens V Linlithgow Rose

Morton V Gretna

Airdrie/ Queens Park v Kilmarnock

St.Johnstone V Raith

Cove Rangers V Ross County

Clyde V Dundee Utd

Livingston V Cowdenbeath

Celtic V Stirling Albion

Think the BBC and Sky both get a chance to televise matches in the cup, so we'll probably see more than one game on the box.

We were unlucky on our trip to Easter Road earlier in the season and if we can get back to playing as we did then I would fancy our chances.