FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tannadice Info

Pele_Is_God

I assume you are getting the bus into the Seagate station?

I normally go through the Wellgate shopping centre then up the biggest and steepest hill ever - Hilltown - when you get to the top you then take a right down Main Street and you'll start seeing the ground from there pretty much IIRC.

I'll be going to my second game in about 2 seasons after finally getting permission from the wife.  :022:

Nice to see some old faces again and the return of big daddy brew to tannadump.

never fear young man, the picture was in the process of being changed as u typed.  :002:

Been trying all week for her to pull a sickie but she just won't. :32: she has been given a yellow card for unbanterous behaviour nut oh well the female species is a fickle one. :023:

So you know only two pubs? Dundee is like nairn (if im ever up that neck of the woods), i just tend to zoom straight through it. So i'll go pub hunting the hour im there before you. That should take about ten mins.

Quite often we've been in the Clepington?? which is on Clepington Road as you come in off the A90 and just 5 mins walk away from tannadeechay.

Last season quite a few of us were in the Dundee FC supporters club which is sort of down the hill from the main stand and in around here somewhere

There are a few pubs on Perth Road, towards Dundee Uni that are pretty good. The Nether Inn is the only one with a pool table and that's pretty cramped. The Phoenix opposite and Braes, just up the road do good food, and will probably be showing the early game. Never had much football banter with the folk in there, but my mate was wearing an Ireland top in Braes the other night, and got his hand kissed by a very wasted Septic fan.

Can't be more than about a thirty minute walk to the Tannadice from there.

I'll be going to my second game in about 2 seasons after finally getting permission from the wife.  :022:

Nice to see some old faces again and the return of big daddy brew to tannadump.

You look familiar.  Do I know you?  :blah01: