FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Club Spirit

MacBandy

I don't get it that the Main Stand think the North Stand are quiet!  They must all be deaf.    Maybe some of them should come over to the warm cheap seats and enjoy the atmosphere for themselves and listen.

We had the drums, the chants, lots of positive calls, the lot.  It was back to the usual atmosphere - and what's more, there was no booing of our players at all. 

It was really good to hear Section G cheer Mikey's every move in the 1st half, and the subs warming up, even if Rory at first seemed a bit surprised before he acknowledged them!

Well done, Section G, all around me.    Bring even more noise, next week.

I was in Section E of the North Haybarn and heard very little all game. I actually nodded off at one point. I did hear a few disconcerning grumbles after Frasers one bad kick of the day. I thought the drummers were very quiet.

Surely it is up to Section E (and the rest of the North Stand) to make some noise too?    It cannot all come from one Section.  Where are your voices, stamp your feet, do some "bouncy bouncy" and make a noise.

Section G are the leaders?! but they must have followers, and join-er-ins or whatever the phrase is.  Please make some noise and (eventually) the noise will all join up and be enough that those in the Main Stand, cold, wet and "expensive" seats, might (really hopefully might) join in, one of these days.

Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it!

I don't get it that the Main Stand think the North Stand are quiet!   They must all be deaf.    Maybe some of them should come over to the warm cheap seats and enjoy the atmosphere for themselves and listen.

We had the drums, the chants, lots of positive calls, the lot.  It was back to the usual atmosphere - and what's more, there was no booing of our players at all.   

It was really good to hear Section G cheer Mikey's every move in the 1st half, and the subs warming up, even if Rory at first seemed a bit surprised before he acknowledged them!

Well done, Section G, all around me.    Bring even more noise, next week.

Hooray fer Eliza and her G-spot.  :crazy07:

also back row section e as usual and would say the atmoshere was even quieter than normal from every section. :024:

some boy in a blue hats taken residence nearby of late though giving a running moaning commentary which is cause for some entertainment in a slightly irratating way