FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hutton off to Spurs?

kencar

maybe he likes to be a big fish in a smaller pond

Or maybe he likes winning trophies, a superior atmosphere, a superior training facility and regular champions league football.

Just a thought :004:

You got me there....ad much rather be visitiing the likes of gretna, St Mirren and ourselves than say the likes of Man Utd, Chelasea, Liverpool and the Arsenals of this world :014:

maybe he likes to be a big fish in a smaller pond

Or maybe he likes winning trophies, a superior atmosphere, a superior training facility and regular champions league football.

Just a thought :004:

You got me there....ad much rather be visitiing the likes of gretna, St Mirren and ourselves than say the likes of Man Utd, Chelasea, Liverpool and the Arsenals of this world :014:

Yes, but he can do that with a bigger club in time, Fergie is a massive fan, Wenger was supposed to be intersted and Chelsea don't like to fall behind.

But he can do better than Spurs.

He's on good money at the moment and I'm sure could renegotiate his contract too.  He's probably enjoying competing in Europe and for titles.  Something he won't do at Spurs.  If he continues to play well, then he'll get at least that deal offered to him again.  If he goes backwards (I'd suggest unlikely), then he's still playing for one of Europe's biggest clubs.  To me, he just can't lose.

I'm still shocked Hutton's playing at right-back.  Move him into a rampaging midfielder and he's be worth even more!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the move may finally happen today, err....probably!! 

Finger on the pulse  :tic01: Chick Young said he was almost certain this wouldn't happen till the summer which doesn't bode well for his prediction that Barry Robson was joining Celtic  :015:

Gotta feel a bit sorry for Hutton here. It seems as though Rangers are desperate to cash in with little regard for Huttons wishes about staying

If Spurs really are offering upwards of ?8 million then Murray will drive him down himself they want the cash that much.