FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BEST PERFORMERS OF THE DAY

Guest Aboynamedsue

Guest Aboynamedsue

To the the lads in North stand section G , The singing & Chanting really made me feel we'd get

something out of todays game ,  :009: but alas it wasnt to be  :029:

Well done all the same lads  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: i hope to see much of the same in a couple of weeks &  more importantly a MUCH BETTER RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Aboynamedsue

wat about mikolinius maybe he should take up ice skating  :023: :023:

Aye you're no far wrong ! maybe he should put himself up for "Dancing on Ice " he certainly knows how to throw himself about !!!!!!!!

It seems ironic that the day we turn up early to blow up baloons, and get loads of flags etc. is the day the team turn out arguably the worst performance of the season!

Oh well.

You did a good job wi yer balloons...........but how did you manage to get that 11 red and blue balloons onto the park ?  :023:

Todays performance was a total disgrace.......  a total feckin disgrace.

Marius was let down by the numpties around him,  why did Imrie get a place in the starting 11? why did Brew start 4-5-1? at home?????

Had a word with the person ... err... who sort of is in charge of the club..err.... aye feck it Mr Savage... in the Heathmount this evening, i mentioned that the team was gash today.

Did i get an answer? aye.....  we should be thankfull we are in the SPL, we fans should have a reality check.

sad eh

That's three 0-3 thumpings I've seen at home this season. Getting to be a habit.

Best performer today? Could be one of those guys kicking the green balls at half-time. But I nominate I-Cat as best performer of the day. He looked truly big in an ICT shirt out there at the TCS today!!

Caley 100 you should start a thread about what Savage said to you tonight so more people notice!that is shocking and he shouldn't be speaking to a fan like that when we are 7 games without a win!"grateful to be in the SPL" what a fanny!bet he's drinking all our money payed into the club at the Heathmount tonight!!

Todays performance was a total disgrace.......  a total feckin disgrace

Had a word with the person ... err... who sort of is in charge of the club..err.... aye feck it Mr Savage... in the Heathmount this evening, i mentioned that the team was gash today.

Did i get an answer? aye.....   we should be thankfull we are in the SPL, we fans should have a reality check

WHAT A THING TO SAY  in my opinion after todays match the club should be grateful that they are not odds on for going down to the 1st Division and fortunate that Gretna are in the position that they are.  We are an SPL team and we need the results and performance to show that. The team have certainly played alot better but were not at their best.   

To get back to the topic the performers of the day were section G but even they went flat after a dire performance and they had done their best to lift the team.

Guest Aboynamedsue
Caley 100 you should start a thread about what Savage said to you tonight so more people notice!that is shocking and he shouldn't be speaking to a fan like that when we are 7 games without a win!"grateful to be in the SPL" what a fanny!bet he's drinking all our money payed into the club at the Heathmount tonight!!
Savage by name Savage by nature

yes it was a better atmosphere than usually . it was good to get some backing for a change from some other fans. the folk in front of us made a differnce and it would be good if you were there every week . however in the second half the stewards decided that they would create a problem once more . as usuall we were bullied into being quiet and a sitting in our seats while sections of our cental belt counterparts stood for the game unchallenged. once again we seen these power hungry stewards only prepared to take action against a small group of young lads. one steward was right in my mates face being what i would call a "wido". after confronting the steward and stating my point of view that why should we sit down when away fans dont he said that he was throwing me out of i was getting lifted. CALEY ARE A , THEY SHOULD BE SUPPORTING OUR HOME FANS THAT TRY TO GET SOME ATMOSPHERE IN OUR BORING, LIFELESS STADIUM. IT GETTING TO THE POINT I AM SO SICK OF THEM I WONT BE BUYING ANOTHER SEASON TICKET  :008: :008: 

yes it was a better atmosphere than usually . it was good to get some backing for a change from some other fans. the folk in front of us made a differnce and it would be good if you were there every week . however in the second half the stewards decided that they would create a problem once more . as usuall we were bullied into being quiet and a sitting in our seats while sections of our cental belt counterparts stood for the game unchallenged. once again we seen these power hungry stewards only prepared to take action against a small group of young lads. one steward was right in my mates face being what i would call a "wido". after confronting the steward and stating my point of view that why should we sit down when away fans dont he said that he was throwing me out of i was getting lifted. CALEY ARE A , THEY SHOULD BE SUPPORTING OUR HOME FANS THAT TRY TO GET SOME ATMOSPHERE IN OUR BORING, LIFELESS STADIUM. IT GETTING TO THE POINT I AM SO SICK OF THEM I WONT BE BUYING ANOTHER SEASON TICKET  :008: :008: 

Yeah, people were making complaints that their view was being restricted due to people infront of them standing up.  The cowardly stewards then decided to go make an example of someone and unsuprisingly chose to pick someone from the younger set of fans rather than the middle-aged singers - despite the fact that we were sitting in the back row and so were clearly not causing a concern to anyone!

Guest Aboynamedsue

Yeah, people were making complaints that their view was being restricted due to people infront of them standing up.  The cowardly stewards then decided to go make an example of someone and unsuprisingly chose to pick someone from the younger set of fans rather than the middle-aged singers - despite the fact that we were sitting in the back row and so were clearly not causing a concern to anyone!

Aye typical , stewards are a shower of erseh*les , think they're so highly important too ! wouldnt be surprised if half of them originate from the central belt , that would explain why they let visitors away with so much !

Great effort from the lads and lassies in section G in trying to generate a bit of atmosphere and lift the team, just a pity the lads on the pitch couldn't match the effort.

I was also mightily peeved to see Brewster criticise the fans in the press today for getting on the teams back.  Don't know what he expects or whether or not he realises that the people who were there trying to be vocally supportive were, once again, being silenced by over officious stewarding.

You can't win....you try to create a bit of atmosphere and your told to sit down and shut up, you do that and the manager comes out and has a pop in the press because the fans aren't getting behind the team.....wtf are you supposed to do  :029:

I was also mightily peeved to see Brewster criticise the fans in the press today for getting on the teams back.  Don't know what he expects or whether or not he realises that the people who were there trying to be vocally supportive were, once again, being silenced by over officious stewarding.

Do you have a link to this out of interest? I can accept that managers will defend players but surely Brewster cannot defend some of the mince that has been on show recently? Fact is, after yesterdays result, we are, on current form, the worst team in the league. 8 points from 33 or something like that? Horrible stuff.

Do you have a link to this out of interest? I can accept that managers will defend players but surely Brewster cannot defend some of the mince that has been on show recently? Fact is, after yesterdays result, we are, on current form, the worst team in the league. 8 points from 33 or something like that? Horrible stuff.

I can't remember what paper it was in but I read it somewhere aswell.  Of all the things that were worthy of criticism yesterday he chose to criticise the fans... :017:

I mind when Motherwell destroyed us earlier this season, the one with Tokelys punch at McGarry, and Brewster claimed we produced some fantastic passing football. I wonder what he sees that the fans don't at times. Against Hibs recently we apparently created some excellent chances. I must've missed them because we really didn't test Makalamity as much as Brewster seemed to think we did. Otherwise we would have won!

The reality is that Mr Brewster is always going to find something praiseworthy about any team on the day, regardless . That's his job as he sees it.

He gets well paid though  but what a thankless task week in week out.....

Best just to ignore most of what he says and form your own impression of the performance,

otherwise it's bound to be "same old, same old".

One thing about Craig, however, is that his fluency of talk has improved -relaxing more leading to greater confidence obviously.  :004:

If he wants to start on the fans then bring it on.  I actually think the ICT fans have been patient with him at games.  The Brewster out chants might not be far away if that is his attitude.  Didnt want him back and now cant wait until Bennet is fed up playing golf with him and moves him on.