FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck Off Elmer and get back to yer caravan - a mature.  :029:

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER - You assume I'm from Dingwall, I hate to disappoint you but I'm not. Now it's been in the papers about Juanjo will I get an appology from you? It'll be in the daily rags tomorrow because the reporters were phoning Juanjo today giving him phone interviews. IHE I like most of your posts & read them often  :019: :018:

Insults  :017: The cnuts in somebodys house using their PC - or do Dungwall caravans have connections these days?

How do you knw that?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It was nice to meet you last night Richard  :004:

Now IHE be nice.  :015: :015:

Good to meet you too L_G, (although I don't think I spoke to you  :029:) Now do me a favour & confirm to IHE that I'm no Dingwall mink on the wind up - you now know my source & know it's good  :023: :rotflmao:  :022:

Oi Richard, mind and tell Jaunjo,if he gets the gig, ya ken a lad who can get him Spanish Telly channels to make him feel at hame  :004:

(never one to miss an opperchancity )

Oh ****, my covers blown!!

I'll be honest with everyone. I put this topic on here so it would get interest going in him again & it worked. He wants to come back here & prove himself. If he gets a deal then great, he'll be very happy.

I knew he was training with Inverness so it was no lie or rumour posting that. When Brewster found out he was free & willing he was happy to talk to Juanjo so I passed on the message. He was over for a few days prior to the trial to sort out some stuff here so I arranged for him to train with Ross County for a few days. I knew that when the local papers got wind of it that they would print a story about it. Then the Daily papers would go with the story & today (Friday) he'd done several phone interviews. It was a win win. He gets his trial & if it doesn't work out for any reason he gets easy, good & free publicty that he's available again.

Already he's had contact with several other clubs about trials in Scotland but he has turned down the approaches (for now) because this area is his No.1 choice of destination & he wants to put 120% into his trial with inverness next week.

His agents get **** all & I get him two trials & then get him loads of publicity with one simple new topic on a fans forum - I'm good  :021:

Feck this,there's a Ralph Milne joined the other threed, eh'm oota here.

CaleyD,thats the difference 'tween Dundee (the city) and "other" places, we ken the line (usually) between banter and bigotry.

(even tho their ah arab chunts)  :016:

Best oh luck to yer wee Spanish pal on Tuesday, i think we both have a mutual soft spot for the team, but dinnae tell the lads doon the road eh?

Another strange development in an already topsy turvy season :rolleyes02:

I'd much rather see our younger players given a chance over someone who was deemed surplus to requirements several years ago by our current management team :023:

I'll be honest with everyone. I put this topic on here so it would get interest going in him again & it worked. He wants to come back here & prove himself. If he gets a deal then great, he'll be very happy.

I knew he was training with Inverness so it was no lie or rumour posting that. When Brewster found out he was free & willing he was happy to talk to Juanjo so I passed on the message. He was over for a few days prior to the trial to sort out some stuff here so I arranged for him to train with Ross County for a few days. I knew that when the local papers got wind of it that they would print a story about it. Then the Daily papers would go with the story & today (Friday) he'd done several phone interviews. It was a win win. He gets his trial & if it doesn't work out for any reason he gets easy, good & free publicty that he's available again.

Already he's had contact with several other clubs about trials in Scotland but he has turned down the approaches (for now) because this area is his No.1 choice of destination & he wants to put 120% into his trial with inverness next week.

As you say ... win win for all .... including the club who need some positive PR for once.

His agents get **** all & I get him two trials & then get him loads of publicity with one simple new topic on a fans forum - I'm good  :021:

The power of the Internet eh  :004:

What was that then?

A c***y fan contacted a fellow ICT fan claiming to be Nick Collins from Sky..  He advised that they were looking for some fans to come onto the Soccer AM show.  They would be put up in a hotel the night before and put in a plane back to Inverness in time for the match at home that day.  A number of fans were called by the ICT fan who was duped (including me) and asked if they wanted to be on the show.  After great excitement we eventually found out it was a great con :029:.

What was that then?

A c***y fan contacted a fellow ICT fan claiming to be Nick Collins from Sky..  He advised that they were looking for some fans to come onto the Soccer AM show.  They would be put up in a hotel the night before and put in a plane back to Inverness in time for the match at home that day.  A number of fans were called by the ICT fan who was duped (including me) and asked if they wanted to be on the show.  After great excitement we eventually found out it was a great con :029:.

dingwall got phonelines?

welcome to the future dingwall!

What was that then?

dingwall got phonelines?

welcome to the future dingwall!

No, he came over the bridge to use it.