FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GRETNA GAME OFF ?

MichaelICT

Utter shambles. Just close them down. They are on life support and clearly cannot survive until the end of the season. The SPL simply do not want to have to deal with the aftermath and want them off their hands ASAP.

Rumours are that Wadsworth has popped into Homebase and picked up an extra long garden hose and a sprinkler. I wonder if he will be caught around the Fir Park area tonight?

If I'd seen this topic earlier I wouldve deleted it.  No chance the SPL would let them not put on some kind of show.

Why? Seems to me like a reasonable discussion on whether or not the game v Gretna might or might not go ahead. Why would you delete it?

Well, Roscoe, you think Gretna's Chairman is a "knob" ?

When he comes off his deathbed I will ask him what he thinks you are?

But ,in the interim, please offer a precis of all the terrible things Mr Mileson has done in your view  to merit that moniker , pray? :018:

If I'd seen this topic earlier I wouldve deleted it.  No chance the SPL would let them not put on some kind of show.

That would have been pretty harsh as this was a very valid discussion.  This game was in very serious doubt yesterday.  There was an disagreement between Gretna and the SPL to do with the emergency funding.  It was sorted, but only yesterday afternoon when the SPL made a press release.

How obvious does a tongue in cheek comment have to be?

Clearly Clacher was posting on the basis that the SPL seem to be bending over backwards to ensure Gretna complete fixtures making it very very unlikely that the game would have been called off.  Another missed fixture and Gretna are gone and the SPL have taken the stance that they cannot and will not allow that to happen.