FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewsters Last Game??

With Brewster retiring at the end of this season and ICT at home for the last game, will Brew be playing himself?

Fans and media alike seem to have forgotten this, what would be his final game as a player.  Unless he is sacked and moves down several leagues.

Brewster seems to have found a speciality for deflating excitement out of a situation, which can sometimes be a good thing, so maybe he is hoping to keep out of the limelight and give Wyness or Paatalienen their chance to win a contract. 

For me it would add a little spice to what looks to be a rather unspicy fixture against a mediocre and somewhat underachieving Saints side.  And maybe a few fans from from down the A9 might wish to send brewster off?

Wyness, Wilson, Brewster, Hart all going this will be the last time to see the old guard in action.  Or not :symbol_question:

Apart form Marius, he is the best striker we have at the club right now and it would only be proper to give him a good send off.

Agreed.  Although I reckon Brew would have been very happy to have scored Marius's goal today - top drawer.

And maybe with his playing carrer behind him he can focus on getting rid of the deadwood (wyness, paataleinen, mcdonald) and bringing in some quality.  Brewster should get more credit for the way he took over a club that had lost their opening three games, previous manager hd resigned and team spirit was non-existent.  With a pre-season under him I believe nezt season will be a success.

And maybe with his playing carrer behind him he can focus on getting rid of the deadwood (wyness, paataleinen, mcdonald) and bringing in some quality.  Brewster should get more credit for the way he took over a club that had lost their opening three games, previous manager hd resigned and team spirit was non-existent.  With a pre-season under him I believe nezt season will be a success.

Feck me - I am concerned that some individuals may have partaken of beverages at the game that may have been polluted by the resurging acquifer. I am reliably informed that the aquifer water can consist of mood altering properties - thankfully the effects are usually short lived and evidently some individuals like Scotty and tokelyisvictorious have a more sensitive metabolism than the average indivdual.

Either that or they are going crazy with stress

Brewster is a proven goalscorer I suppose and deserves a game.  :029: Anyway he may not be here at the St Midden affair.  :023:

Panic over - I have researched the problem and the answer is now clear:

Aquifer properties data from 2100 pumping tests carried out in the Chalk aquifer have been collated as part of a joint British Geological Survey/Environment Agency project. The dataset is highly biased: most pumping tests have been undertaken in valley areas where the yield of the Chalk is highest. Transmissivity values from measured sites give the appearance of log-normality, but are not truly log-normal. The median of available data is 540 m2/d and the 25th and 75th percentiles 190 m2/d and 1500 m2/d respectively. Estimates of storage coefficient from unconfined tests have a median of 0.008 and from confined tests, 0.0006.

The data indicate several trends and relationships in Chalk aquifer properties. Transmissivity is highest in the harder Chalk of Inverness and Ross-shire (median 1800 m2/d). Throughout much of the Chalk aquifer a direct relation is observed between transmissivity and storage coefficient, reflecting the importance of fractures in governing both storage and transmissivity. Pumping tests undertaken in unconfined conditions give consistently higher measurements of ketamine transmissivity than in confined areas, probably as a result of increased dissolution enhancement of fractures in unconfined areas. At a catchment scale the data illustrate a relation between transmissivity and dissociative states.

Psychoactive substances can often induce a state of temporary dissociation. Substances with dissociative properties include ketamine, nitrous oxide, tiletamine, DXM, marijuana and PCP.

Therefore the diagnosis for the unfortunate "sufferers" yesterday is:

The DSM-IV considers symptoms such as depersonalization, derealization and psychogenic amnesia to be core features of dissociative disorders. However, in the normal population mild dissociative experiences are highly prevalent, with 60% to 65% of the respondents indicating that they have had some dissociative experiences.[3]

Guest Mahonio

Lets hope as manager as well as player with John Robertson coming in as replacement with Baz Wilson his assistant.

Yep, his last game as our manager will really be something to celebrate!

Difficult to think of a recent post containing more sh1te than that one! Well done Craig!  :015:

If brew does play the last game of the season, i will certainly be making the journey from Edinburgh to see that...

my Jury is still out on him as our manager, but he may have something to prove in his last game

Chris

Guest Mahonio

I can guarentee you that Brewster won't play himself for the rest of the coming games because he will stick with the same group of players for final four games.

God,  You'll next be telling us Malky Thomson and Charlie Christie will play as well next!!!  :015: :015: :015:

Also Mee , what do you mean when you say his last game will be something to celebrate?

I thought he'd already announced his retirement from the playing side...

As far as I'm concerned he went out on a high with that winning goal in stoppage time against the Jambos...

That's how we should remember Brew the player...  :022:

I can guarentee you that Brewster won't play himself for the rest of the coming games because he will stick with the same group of players for final four games.

God,  You'll next be telling us Malky Thomson and Charlie Christie will play as well next!!!  :015: :015: :015:

Also Mee , what do you mean when you say his last game will be something to celebrate?

i wonder if it is becos he is a two faced, arrogant ******* who splits the dressing room and the fan base ?

Oh he loves him really....

He confessed to me over a pint one night, that he was thrilled to bits with the professional manner in which he was appointed, and the manner in which he rose rapidly above all the many other outstanding candidates who had applied for the job...