FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ex's

wyness_is_god

I think you've probably made the right decision WiG. People would not be real if they didn't have feelings for someone they shared their time and thoughts with but unless there's real trust and respect then a relationship will not work. You have doubts so you likely knew the answer before you asked the question.

Crikey, you can feel the love on here :bighug:

Alex is right...........tell her to feck aff.

She won't be best pleased when she finds out you have been discussing your relationship with the rest of Scotland

:violin: :walking02:

No, never, ever go back. It's the best hard and fast rule whether it's in relationships, jobs or football. Done it in a couple of these areas and turned out the biggest mistakes I ever made.

:018:  :007:  :009:

Guest birdog

Get back together, sleep with her then tell her she's duff. Make her suffer mwahahahahahahahah.

birdog - Jesus! Make her suffer  :018: Maybe if i hated the girl but even then  :017:

broomie boy - shes not a fecking tire  :tic01: I actually like to think i can have some self-respect when it comes to women, its not all about the sex  :004:

TM4TJ - I don't think she'd find out it was her, she doesn't know me on the forum as WIG and she also doesn't support ICT, the shame I had of dating a Hibee  :029:

CD - I was thinking clicking that link that it was going to be full of pranks to get an ex lover back with, but  :010: anyway looking at that site it would seem that Lisa on it gives crap advice compared to the advice i received on here  :015:

Alex - I have definatly made the right decision  :003: I have it on good authority that she's been out chatting blokes up in the last week :017: so much for her wanting me back as much as she said!!!  :018: :008: