FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP (Grant Munro) (PAYPAL LINK)

Guzz

My apologies......I meant to add the PayPal button ages ago but it slipped through the net that is my To-Do list.

If anyone has any problems with it then tough let me know.  :001:

btn_paynowCC_LG.gif

**NOTE** - Paypal have recently changed the Fee structure - Details Here - Please ensure you send enough to cover Fees where applicable.

e.g. 3.4% + ?0.20 means you need to send ?10.56 for a ?10 payment.

Click "Site Username" under where it says "Internutters - Player Sponsorship" on the Review Your Donation Screen to add username and any other notes.

?21.12 sent for me and Mrs today Guzz

Two other points Guzz........cost this season is ?470 including vat.

........have you drawn for last seasons one yet?

Thanks Alex and Tug for your payments.

Yes the cost has gone up this season and if everyone who reserved a share pays up then I will be about 5 short, so there are still some shares available.

Have been a bit lax about the draw for the shirt this season, I was going to do it at the last game but was unable to attend.  Hope to get it done by this weekend and will let you all know asap.

I havn't received the shirt yet, maybe in the next few weeks.

Guzz, can you clear up how many shares you've got me down for if you're 5 short? I think I maybe took 3 last year.

I have you down for 3 - same as last year.  Is that OK?

Guzz, this is gobbo. Sorry i'm late, will once more hand over the money to The Sponge who will

probably pass it on to the nearest barman.

Thanks for your continued support

Guzz, can you clear up how many shares you've got me down for if you're 5 short? I think I maybe took 3 last year.

I have you down for 3 - same as last year.  Is that OK?

Aye, 3 is fine.

Sorry for the delay, been away. Just paid via paypal, see you soon across the tunnel.

P&B

[/quote

Thanks P and B for the payment and your continued support.

And thanks to all those I saw at Clach today.

AT LAST!!

The draw for Grant's shirt from last season has now taken place, at half time at the Clach game yesterday, by a young lad and in the presence of some of the contributors to the Sponsorship.

The shirt has been won by non other than BartTheBrat who will be presented with it as soon as I receive it from the Club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to give you money Guzz, but a wee change in job means I havent been able to get to the reserve games - I'll put money in my paypal account though at the end of the month and send you some!