FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

McCurry cheats again

McCurry

SPL referee Mike McCurry who made the "honest mistake" of giving everything to Rangers against Dundee United recently.....is on the front page of the Retard today for CHEATING again, this time on his wife with a sunday school teacher and the guy is supposed to be a reverend  :014: :001:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

suppose the excuse this time will be "my line of vision was'nt great and as i was taking her from behind i was not in a position to see if she was my wife"  :sillywave:

Guest couchpotato

"my line of vision was'nt great and as i was taking her from behind i was not in a position to see if she was my wife" 

:rotflmao:    :clapping03: Very good

I'm innocent..............it was hand to ball not ball to hand, what else could I do :029:

Just shows, that this referee is definitely not a //anker :010:

Reading the articles I think I can spot the point where it all went wrong.  It was during the meeting with the parents when he told her father he wanted to take his daughter up the aisle.  :015: