FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

More signs of weakness

SMEE

Well...same old story. Andy Barrowman was going to let us know his decision BEFORE he went on holiday (3 weeks ago). Then he decided against it. Then Grassa is on paper last thursday expecting to get a decision from him within 48 hrs. Here we are an additional 3 days later and still no word. Is it any wonder players **** us about when we let them call the shots? :020: Call his bluff i say and tell him to let us know by tomo night or forget it and move on!

I keep thinking back to a conversation I had with someone outside the stadium in April ........

It basically went along the lines that the team for 08/09 would be filled with youngsters and that no-one knew how we would fare next season .....

The courier suggestion that we are also trawling the lower leagues does not fill me with inspiration although I suppose it is possible we could unearth another Rankin, Cowie or Imrie ..... think we may be 'touching cloth' for a lot of the coming season although I would love to be proved utterly and completely wrong.

Guest birdog

I keep thinking back to a conversation I had with someone outside the stadium in April ........

It basically went along the lines that the team for 08/09 would be filled with youngsters and that no-one knew how we would fare next season .....

The courier suggestion that we are also trawling the lower leagues does not fill me with inspiration although I suppose it is possible we could unearth another Rankin, Cowie or Imrie ..... think we may be 'touching cloth' for a lot of the coming season although I would love to be proved utterly and completely wrong.

Don't worry mate, we will sign a couple of star players who's careers have stalled. Everybody knows we are the club to kick start a player's career again.

Guest birdog

BARROWMAN AGREED TO SIGN IN JANUARY.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just like...............

Marius will not play in the Euro Championships

Even if he did "agree to sign in January" why did he not sign a pre-contract? Did he ever intend to sign for us?

Sorry mate but your wind ups have made the rest of your postings look like guesses at best and laughable the rest of the time.

BARROWMAN AGREED TO SIGN IN JANUARY.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just like...............

Marius will not play in the Euro Championships

Even if he did "agree to sign in January" why did he not sign a pre-contract? Did he ever intend to sign for us?

Sorry mate but your wind ups have made the rest of your postings look like guesses at best and laughable the rest of the time.

mate everything ihe says is crap and a wind up,dont think hes ever written anything that made sense or was true :023:

I wouldn't want any of the players Ross County have signed.  

Daal was a disaster at St Johnstone, Scott morrison has flattered to decieve his whole career, Steven Craig has a very poor record, Richie Hart never performed consistently in the SPL and Richard Brittain did nothing in two seasons at St Mirren, albeit he suffered from injury.

With regards to the Barrowman wait, that's the nature of football these days - out of contract players can pick and choose who they sign for and when they go there, especially if they are negotiating from a position of strength, like Barrowman.

Regarding signing lower league players, that's the market we are in and it's the market we have been in since promotion to the SPL.  We are basically in a position to sign players who have been let go by bigger (or more established) clubs (Dargo, Black, Wyness) or we can take a chance on players from lower leagues (Bayne, Dods, Rankin, Cowie, Imrie, Paatelinan).  I don't think we've done badly out of this in the last five years or so.

An event---I agree with Smee's initial post. Give the fellow a deadline and stick to it. :012:

As for IHE , a finer lad never graced the pages of this august forum. Kepps everyopne girny and irritated when they simply could be ....bored.

And Scotty what does touching the cloth mean? Hands off my kilt now>>>> :018: