FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Burnley FC V ICT

BornCaley

quote taken from todays Zadi announcement on the BBC

"Inverness have also announced that they will play former St Johnstone manager Owen Coyle's Burnley in a pre-season friendly at Turf Moor on 2 August. "

I wonder if that means they are lining up another friendly in engerlandshire? perhaps a trip to the ricoh arena so Gringo can make a match close to home.  :blah01:

I was about to ask if we had ever played in England before, then I remembered  Berwick  :029:

I have a vague recollection that we might have played an army team at Catterick, or maybe I just dreamt that.

I wondered if Burnley had bid for one of our players and this was part of the deal. There again, Owen's probably an old mate of Brews. Either way, this is what we have been asking for so again I hope we make 1-10 August totally positive time for ICT. Everyone stops being negative and gives 100% to everthing they post. Surely that will help the players make a good start?

Our first ever visit to a Championship ground for a fixture.

Liverpool XI, Burnley, Denmark, Ross County and St Johnstone - not bad!!

I was about to ask if we had ever played in England before, then I remembered  Berwick  :029:

I have a vague recollection that we might have played an army team at Catterick, or maybe I just dreamt that.

Did we not give Kiegan Parker and Blackpool a thumping once?