FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First game tomorrow

Alex MacLeod

I thought I was going to miss the first game of the season as I'm away, but I'll be in Aberdeen, so depending on the timing of our day I just might make Inverurie.  :021:

Courier today has Niculae not featuring in either of tomorrows games, but Barrowman, Wood, McAllister and Imrie should play. 

Sean Evans has impressed allegedly, and he will play against Clach, Richard Hastings may also play (where?).  Brew said the squads for tomorrows matches which both kick off at 3:00pm will be split equally, "there won't be one squad that is stronger than the other at Inverurie or Clach.  It will just be split totally down the middle"

Not surprised that Marius is not down to feature as he's only just got back and will have had one day training with the squad at most.....certainly wouldn't read anything more sinister into it if he doesn't appear in either game.

Not sure about this idea of splitting the squad down the middle though....OK, so half a Rossco might still be a formidable sight, but Black's small enough without cutting him in two.

barrowman,djebi-zadi and Evans all to play against clach

"Trailist Sean Evans and new signings Andy Barrowman and Lionel Djebi-Zadi will make their first appearances in ICT colours against Clach at Grant Street Park. " from official website

Inverurie score was actually 7-1

Wood, McAllister, Vigurs x 2, McBain, Zander x 2

Line up:

McNulty

Tokely

McGuire

Munro

Hastings

Sutherland

Duncan

McBain

Vigurs

Wood

McAllister

Subs - 3 young lads on the bench

Decent run out, Vigurs scored a couple of cracking goals. 18 yard left footer into top corner, then an lobbed the keeper from 20 yards with outside of the foot.

Inverurie's goal came from McNulty belting it off the strikers back!

Line up against Clach was..

Fraser

Proctor

Kerr

Duff

Zadi

Wilson

Cowie

Black

Evans

Imrie

Barrowman

Comfortable victory, 4-0 up after 40 minutes, then they eased off in the second half. Barrowman could've had a couple of hat-tricks quite easily but managed to miss them all.

Zadi is confusing. Some great bits of skill, but then he looked a real liability at times. His 'shot' must already be a contender for the worst of the season.

Very impressed with Cowie/ Imrie/ Proctor/ Kerr/ and Duff, though everyone did well.

Evans had a quiet start but got more involved in the second half, and showed some really neat touches, and on superb shot which nearly produced a cracking goal. Looks decent in my opinion, very quick, and some lovely passes. I'd like to think he'll be offered a contract

I've sent a match report on the Locos game to CaleyD.  If nothing else, the players all look in much better shape than they did last pre-season. Outstanding performances from Tokely, Duncan, McBain and in particular Vigurs, whose lob with the outside of his left boot was freaking genius.  He was outstanding.  Andy McNulty demonstrated that his ball skills are about as good as we've come to expect from our keepers...

Guest WynessLegend

Brew was at the Clach game.

Evans looked an excellent prospect and on todays showing I think he'd be a very good signing linked well with Imrie.

Bayne was in the crowd looking delighted that, in Barrowman, we may have signed someone even worse than he was.

Hopefully he'll settle down in time.

Brew was at the Clach game.

Evans looked an excellent prospect and on todays showing I think he'd be a very good signing linked well with Imrie.

Bayne was in the crowd looking delighted that, in Barrowman, we may have signed someone even worse than he was.

Hopefully he'll settle down in time.

According to  THIS REPORT Barrowman had a good game, even though his finishing let him down