FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts Tickets

ictchris

Pish Poor.

:rotflmao:

I love going to Hearts away games. Tynecastle is perhaps my favourite SPL stadium. You get a terrific view and the crowd is so close to the pitch, with a capacity crowd, you would get a fantastic atmosphere.

im going on the fan bus!

what is it like?

How many buses are going?

I'm not talking about Gordy Bus and family.

I'm going, live not to far from the stadium now and just moved in! Be good to see a rake of Invernisians, I'll feel at home again!

There is only 1 Official Supporters Bus going to Hearts on Saturday.

im going on the fan bus!

what is it like?

Pish Poor.

im going on the fan bus!

what is it like?

How many buses are going?

I'm not talking about Gordy Bus and family.

I'm going, live not to far from the stadium now and just moved in! Be good to see a rake of Invernisians, I'll feel at home again!

There is only 1 Official Supporters Bus going to Hearts on Saturday.

im going on the fan bus!

what is it like?

Pish Poor.

Kevin I remember when you were quite happy to travel on the Supporters bus and don't think you should be telling someone who is booked on the bus that it is "Pish Poor"

Its relatively cheap, it gets you there and back, and it is run efficiently. A good option for someone with no time to organise their own bus or to drive or take the train down.

I am guessing that those who think it is "pish poor" are annoyed that they either cant drink on it (against the law - driver and bus organisers can be heavily fined), or that they have little say on where/when it might stop (organise your own bus or car then !!!)

Can we pay at the gate for Saturday's game or do away end tickets need to be bought in Inverness?

Cheers

I phoned the ticket office today, there will be away tickets available on the day.

We didnt get ticket information for this game from the club but according to the Courier (last paragraph) .....

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...ey_players.html

Supporters are reminded that tomorrow's match is all-ticket and they are priced at ?21 for adults and ?14 for concessions. Tickets are available by contacting Caley Thistle on 01463 222880 (option one), or by visiting the ticket office at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, which is open between 9.30am and 6pm.

I think the situation with Hearts is a combination of communication issues. I know the club (ICT) always seek to have tickets for away games available to ICT fans on the day (other than for the OF where the request is like knocking your head against a brick wall). Most clubs have no issue with it, but Hearts for some reason always wait till the last moments before confirming it with us. There's then the knock on of it not being communicated effectively with the travelling ICT fans (or those based in the south).

I know Scotty is taking notes of issues, questions and niggles to take to a meeting at the club and I'm sure he'll add this one to it and it can be resolved, certainly in terms of getting a clear message out to the fans once the club themselves know the position with Hearts and any other teams it should happen with.