FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ritchie Bryne

caleyrule

Just read on the offical website that he has been training with the players on the last two days and he has now came on trial and we could be signing him in January as his contract with oldham has expired which means he can move to a club in Januray

this has to be good news a great defender

thoughts?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read on the offical website that he has been training with the players on the last two days and he has now came on trial and we could be signing him in January as his contract with oldham has expired which means he can move to a club in Januray

this has to be good news a great defender

thoughts?

Why did Aberdeen release him?

When i read the first post some time back, i got to thinking, wasnt this the same guy who was a bit of a liability. But wasnt 100% sure...so hang fire till there was some opinions aired. So, based on my understanding of him, he should be avoided

If his contract has expired and he has been released then he is a free agent and we could sign him before January.

I am frankly disgusted we even have him on trial and can only pray that we don't sign him.

I thought we could sign him now but the offical site says we cant sign him as he has played for Oldham this season so he cant sign to January

God no, he's mince :rotflmao:

agreed what I have seen of him him fairly poor player, but then again nobody thought Dodds would turn into the player he did before he came. Maybe that old ICT magic will rub off on him

Very good point, same as dargo also but Dods is the prime example, Byrne all teh way in that case.

quote from Wikipedia, loved the bit that he even stunned his own fans with a run :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

"His finest hour in an Aberdeen shirt came in the Vicente Calder?n Stadium against Atletico Madrid when he went on a rampaging run down the left-flank right in front of the stunned Dons fans"

Surely the lad can't be that bad. 'Stunend his own fans' :thumb04:

How can people remember what certain players are like unless theywere especially bad. If you saked me anything about Falkirk's paddy Cregg UI couldn't tell you diddly squat, onyl that from what I get from the central Belt orientated papers. Good old P&J :rotflmao:

Yet another one of Brewsters old chums that needs help.

He's an ok player but terribly inconsistent. He was one of the Dons players who couldn't agree a new contract which is why he left.

Dosen't look good for Djebi-Zadi if this is the case. He has only been here 4 months, yet he may already be getting the boot.

If his contract has expired and he has been released then he is a free agent and we could sign him before January.

I am frankly disgusted we even have him on trial and can only pray that we don't sign him.

I thought we could sign him now but the offical site says we cant sign him as he has played for Oldham this season so he cant sign to January

I could be wrong but as far as I was aware, free-agents can be signed up at any time. I can only guess that he has not been released by Oldham then.

The point is, we shouldn't even be looking at him to discuss whether we could sign him or not!

remember seeing him in a cup game against us when he was playing for Dunfermline, hooked at half time cause he was that bad IIRC. Only seen him a couple times but never been hugely impressed.

Mind you we've seen what can happen when ex-Aberdeen players with something to prove come to the TCS. Just look at Duncan and Wyness!

Edited by Libero