FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

OF Clearout

BornCaley

Interesting stat for you starchief , of the 20 goals Boyd has scored this season 6 have been against Hamilton , 5 against ICT and 3 against Kilmarnock . I doubt there are any Championship sides with worse defences than the aforementioned .

Pretty telling isnt it. I rate him if he is getting decent service and the defence are dodgy, but against good teams in tight games, well.... but, he can convert his chances so... difficult one. 34k is crazy money for a killie striker, no wonder they are 25m in the red to the bank and cant shift him. Gow is stuck there too as he is crocked. Not going to plan for the Gers

Gows not crocked , he's played a lot of football recently . I'm hearing its more of an off-field habit thats made him fail his medical , sniff sniff .

Interesting stat for you starchief , of the 20 goals Boyd has scored this season 6 have been against Hamilton , 5 against ICT and 3 against Kilmarnock . I doubt there are any Championship sides with worse defences than the aforementioned .

Pretty telling isnt it. I rate him if he is getting decent service and the defence are dodgy, but against good teams in tight games, well.... but, he can convert his chances so... difficult one. 34k is crazy money for a killie striker, no wonder they are 25m in the red to the bank and cant shift him. Gow is stuck there too as he is crocked. Not going to plan for the Gers

Gows not crocked , he's played a lot of football recently . I'm hearing its more of an off-field habit thats made him fail his medical , sniff sniff .

hanging out with boyd to much i think :thumb04:

random drug test on a monday morning at murray park...doutbt they would have many players left :rotflmao: from wot ive heard :018:

Edited by Mick