FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New manager thread (merged)

Guest birdog

I take the point about Baz not having the experience, but he'd be a far better choice than Archie Knox - I don't think he'd fit in well at ICT at all. Who knows, the board will probably suprise us all anyway!

if the board are considering sutton/knox(sutton as manager) then i suppsoe they could also consider wilson as manager(none of this player manager crap,the manager needs to coach from the sidelines to give his all)but he would need to have a very experienced assistant(charlie isnt the man for that job iam afraid)who that would be iam not sure,maybe donald park,but highly doubt he,ll leave his job in edinburgh where he stays to travel up here,so who else does that leave to work along side barry??

saying the board will suprise us makes me happy and nervous,98% of all candidates i would accept(even rookies given a expereicned assistant)but malpas i CERTAINLY dont want,if he comes in we might as well just accept were relegated now and all the players can have a holiday the rest of the season

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EastRegionJambo

I would happily take Robbo back but I've heard a rumour (one of these sources of a source type one) that Butcher was in Inverness yesterday

Think Robbo would be gr8 for ICT - sure he can keep u guys in the SPL - by the way please pass on the Jambos thanks for the tremendous respect the ICT fans showed during the minute's silence yesterday - That is how it should be observed!! TAKE NOTE YOU HIBEES!

I would happily take Robbo back but I've heard a rumour (one of these sources of a source type one) that Butcher was in Inverness yesterday

Think Robbo would be gr8 for ICT - sure he can keep u guys in the SPL - by the way please pass on the Jambos thanks for the tremendous respect the ICT fans showed during the minute's silence yesterday - That is how it should be observed!! TAKE NOTE YOU HIBEES!

robbo might be ok,but also depends on who his assistant is,some managers work well only with certain guys,robbo with parkie and if parkie doesnt come i think robbo would be out of his depth with anyone else

Just glanced at 2 papers in the shop this morning. One had a Butcher & Malpas combination as the favourite and the other Archie Knox. Both said Robbo had no chance of getting the job.

Edited by kencar

Just glanced at 2 papers in the shop this morning. One had a Butcher & Malpas combination as the favourite and the other Archie Knox. Both said Robbo had no chance of getting the job.

butcher yes,butcher/malpas a definte no-no,as butcher will probably keep on scotland job and we,ll have that clown malaps in charge some weeks :thumb04:

I would be delighted with a Butcher/Malpas combo.
you serious :rotflmao:

Unless Robbo is down at the club this afternoon for an interview then it is not to be for him....

The club statement yesterday already seems to infer that all the four candidates are new men to the north as they will have to relocate....

robbo said on commentary yesterday he hasnt been asked for interview,so unless they phone him today hes out

I would be delighted with a Butcher/Malpas combo.

So would I - at Hamilton or Falkirk.... :018:

lol very true!

butcher and a n other as assistant,but please no malpas!!! :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Archie Knox-not exactly my ideal choice for a manager but i suppose none of the candidates jump out at me.

iam more keen on butcher but if we can only get butcher with malpas,i would rather take sutton/knox

anyone going down to the club today/tommorrow to see who arrives? or knows where grassa stays and follow his every move until tuesday lunchtime!

I am prepared to make the sacrifice and hang around in the Heathmount bar for two days to find out who the next manager will be.

we,ll all club together and pay your 2 day bar bill in a quest to find out/influence grassa on the new manager.

iam sure we colud strecth to enough for 2-3 shandies a day :rotflmao:

I see Colin Calderwood has become manager of the Faroe Islands. No chance of him coming now.

said in todays paper he was on a short list of 3 for the faores job

I see Colin Calderwood has become manager of the Faroe Islands. No chance of him coming now.

There was never any chance of Calderwood coming here .

so faroes job is a bigger job than ict? certainly more hassle getting there than inverness :rotflmao:

so faroes job is a bigger job than ict? certainly more hassle getting there than inverness :thumb04:

He must have been the best candidate out of the 3 of them then :rotflmao:

so faroes job is a bigger job than ict? certainly more hassle getting there than inverness :rotflmao:

He must have been the best candidate out of the 3 of them then :thumb04:

Never heard of the other two.... :018:

Calderwood is, though, the popular choice. A poll run by Faroese newspaper Sosialurin saw Calderwood pick up 62 per cent of the votes. His challengers for the post trailed behind, with the Dane Flemming Serritslew and Serbian coach Luka Kostic gaining only 21 and 17 per cent of the votes respectively.

Where has anyone said that ?

Where has anyone said that ?

i didnt say anyone did say that just asked a question,as you said claderwood would never come here,yet he would take faroes job,which says to me it has more appeal