FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best Wishes To The New Management Team

DJS

Gents, congratulations on getting the job. I'm sure you are under no illusions about how big a task you have taken on.

There is no doubt you will find the fans right behind you on Sunday and we all hope you can get off to a successful start.

Hopefully, Celtic will be knackered after tonight! :rotflmao:

Edited by DJS

welcome to the most fantastic club in scotland in the most beautiful part of the world.

always had pride in the fact that we are a 'family club' with a truly loyal support. we care passionately about our club as you may have already realised.

best quote i've read so far was about terry - you've bled for england now bleed for us!

welcome to the ict family guys!

All I can say is CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK. I have liked what I have heard so far (interviews) and hope that you can inspire, lead and motivate our team in the same way as you did for England, Rangers, and Motherwell (and most of the others too). We need the passion back, and as you said in one of those interviews, we need to return to the days where we made it difficult for other teams to get points from ICT. I believe you are a man who can do that.

This "tagline" has been missing from HMS Sneck for a couple of seasons now, but I hope most of us can now once again say .......

I BELIEVE

Great to have the pair of you on board and to hear that you are moving up here. Enjoy your new life. If you are near Culbokie drop in for a cuppa.

I am sure you will be surprised at the quality of players you have here and how easily you will get the best of them.

Oh yeah, and we want top 6 this year.

Fantastic appointments - well done Grassa!

I hope you both have a very successful time at Caledonian Stadium and the beautiful Highlands.

You are both highly experienced football people so please don't take any crap from those who THINK they know so much about the game and please don't get involved with the Heathmount crew. I'm sure they will all be introducing themselves very soon as they love the Caley scene but I'm pretty confident you are both too sensible to take the bait.

Great to see some credability at the club.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Guest Murdock

Best of luck.

I am sure the majority of the fans are behind you all the way. For those that are not I am sure you will change their minds once you start getting the results and keep us up.

You are right this team can be legends and you can help them do it.

All the very best to the new team - the fans will be behind you and there's a great spirit lurking in the dressing room -unlock it and we'll be looking at the top 6, never mind survival.

I was discussing Butcher and Malpas' style of management with my mate Jimmy the 'Well fan at work today. He reckons Malpas is more the tactician, keeping the ball down and playing nice, attacking football, whereas Butcher is the motivator, kicking doors in and sh1t.

I think the new management team are exactly what the team needs right now will work out really well for us. I also echo sentiments of finishing much higher in the table than 11th place. Happy days. :rotflmao:

I BELIEVE!

Welcome to ICT and the highlands! Hope you will feel at home and most importantly keep our team in the SPL where they belong.

If anyone can do it you two can as I believe you are capable of motivating the lads to deliver the goods for ICT!

I would also like to welcome you to Inverness and wish you well in your new venture.

ICT means the world to us and I think we now have a chance of SPL survival. I hope you like what you have seen so far and I'm sure you will both enjoy living in the Inverness area once you manage to relocate.

Great first game to make a name for yourselves - The very best of luck for Sunday.

I haven't seen our support feel so positive for a long time, so as some others have said - in the name of HMS Sneck - I BELIEVE!!!

Guest Caleylass

Great to have the pair of you on board and to hear that you are moving up here. Enjoy your new life. If you are near Culbokie drop in for a cuppa.

I am sure you will be surprised at the quality of players you have here and how easily you will get the best of them.

Oh yeah, and we want top 6 this year.

I love your positivity top 6 this year.......... I just want us to stay in the SPL....... the lads can do it for us. All the best to Terry and the team x