FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

World Cup : best fans

Yngwie

South Korea has the best fans, what headers!

Wasn't the only fighting so far started by Polish fans? Some English bloke on TV was talking about it

Just got back from the world cup  :009:

I found the Polish and Czech fans to be the best overall, thousands of them about every day, very noisy and friendly.  Trinidad and Ecuador fans were great with their drums and dancing. South Korea fans were mental at the game (the only game we managed to get tickets for) but never saw them about apart from then.

Have to say even the England fans we met were good, watched the game against T&T on a large screen where 90% of the crowd were English and a group of them asked how long we'd lived in Trinidad when they heard us cheering!

Sweden fans were trying to swap tops with me - I wasn't even wearing a footie top!

Wish I was back there, not the same watching the games in the house, wearing a jumper and drinking tea.

I was also in Berlin last week; stayed near the fanzone at the Reichstag....what an atmosphere!!!  Only made me sad about what Scotland is missing out on.....again!  We only have one National Sport and it is the duty of the Government, the Clubs and the SFA to do everything possible to facilitate our involvement...but hey; the guys in charge of our football are more busy organising a Robbie Williams concert at our national stadium when we should be trying to qualify for the next one that is worth going for!!! Organisation of all three parties is a disgrace.  Perhaps they can learn something from RW?