FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Djebi-zadi

AJS

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly was not man of the match, but he was no worse than some of the others. Despite the chants, he can't be everywhere, we need someone to poach some goals...............Rory anyone?

I see Lionel getting stick for the first goal.............I would need to see a replay, but not down to him alone surely, looked like a mishit shot that fell to the isolated Finnegan, but lets just see the BBC highlights before castigating Lionel.

I wasnt at the game but listned to it on the radio and lionel was getting slated non stop during the first half for being, well, completely hopeless basically. Seemed like mistake after mistake and being caught out of position constantly. The commentators were verging on laughing at him they thought he was that bad and well out of his depth.

Failed to mark the guy who was a mile offside, thinking the linesman would make a fair call.

Listning to the game on the radio they werent sure about the offside but checked it with tv pictures and they said he was on side and was lionels fault.

Well some of you will appreciate this BUT this is my last post on this thread becos I am so worried that what I said in the first place is going to come true.

The Bottom line is that :

He is NOT a SPL player - In the Daily Retard he described yesterday as the biggest game of his career - WTF - if he is as nervous as that yesterday what is he going to be like in the Split trenches.

He made basic mistakes yesterday but got off with them - for how long ?

He looked totally lost at times and his cover defensive positioning is NON FECKIN EXISTENT.

What really worried me yestreday was that there were several occasions when Esson, Munro, Pavels, Black and Duncan could have played simple balls to Lionel but decided against it - that is REALLY worrying.

The match report in the Scottish News of the World (SCORE pullout) says LIONEL DJEBI ZADI - 5/10 " Looked like an accident waiting to happen".

He is undoubtedly a great guy, a bit of a "cult figure" but many are now worried - He has strength, he has pace, he is loyal and committed but he is a BIG BIG danger to our survival.

Well some of you will appreciate this BUT this is my last post on this thread becos I am so worried that what I said in the first place is going to come true.

He is NOT a SPL player - In the Daily Retard he described yesterday as the biggest game of his career - WTF - if he is as nervous as that yesterday what is he going to be like in the Split trenches.

He looked totally lost at times and his cover defensive positioning is NON FECKIN EXISTENT.

What really worried me yestreday was that there were several occasions when Esson, Munro, Pavels, Black and Duncan could have played simple balls to Lionel but decided against it - that is REALLY worrying.

The match report in the Scottish News of the World (SCORE pullout) says LIONEL DJEBI ZADI - 5/10 " Looked like an accident waiting to happen".

He is undoubtedly a great guy, a bit of a "cult figure" but many are now worried - He has strength, he has pace, he is loyal and committed but he is a BIG BIG danger to our survival.

Get a life and stop this pathetic hate campaign. Every week you come on and start b1tching about Lionel, blah blah blah, no matter what. He's been one of our best players in our recent good run, he doesn't deserve to be singled out for a poor team performance against Falkirk, and he isn't going to be dropped no matter how much sh1te you post about him. Get over it. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Get a life and stop this pathetic hate campaign. Every week you come on and start b1tching about Lionel, blah blah blah, no matter what. He's been one of our best players in our recent good run, he doesn't deserve to be singled out for a poor team performance against Falkirk, and he isn't going to be dropped no matter how much sh1te you post about him. Get over it. :rotflmao:

He's starting to make stupid mistakes

Of course, we would never see you getting involved in a witch hunt where an individual would be singled out, attacked and constantly ridiculed would we! ;-)

I agree to an extent that Lionel has not hit the high spots of his first few games, but we as fans have put him in the spotlight, and any error he makes is being highlighted, whereas we are ignoring others who are not being scrutinised to the same extent. For instance, I see little criticism of Ryan Esson, but he has been guilty of greater boobs than Lionel. Dougie Imrie, idolised by the sesh boys has not been productive of late, and the other idol, Rooney has failed in front of goals. Contrast that with the attention given in detail to Barrowman then it would appear that some factions of our support have their own heroes and nothing will change their mind, as is their right of course. Maybe Mr Butcher needs some criticism, after all he is playing these guys, or not, as the case might be.

Well some of you will appreciate this BUT this is my last post on this thread becos I am so worried that what I said in

What really worried me yestreday was that there were several occasions when Esson, Munro, Pavels, Black and Duncan could have played simple balls to Lionel but decided against it - that is REALLY worrying..

You would think our management team would have noticed this, if they were worth their salary!

Oh! - Wait now.... the honeymoon is over, that management team know nothing in comparison to some posters, I hope they have heard of the 20!