-------------Rooney------------Odhiambo------------Foran------------------

Subs - Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Byrne, Proctor, McBain, Wood

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Djebi-Zadi

Proctor

McBain Kerr Imrie

Eric

Foran

Proctor lying deep. Foran and Imrie used where they're most effective. Kerr NOT the marking midfielder as he's more of a touch player. Eric doing all the running the way that Imrie has been but Foran right up centre to score the goals. Rooney and Vigurs key bench players.

Keep the same team that's been doing the business, with McBain in for Duncan and Vigurs in for Black.

Believe it or not I wholly agree - but I suspect that Butcher may favour Kerr in front of pickin Vigurs or even Royster.

Butcher has made it crystal clear that he will stick to the players when they are not losing - a bit predictable perhaps - but we have moaned about the lack of continuity under brewster who changed it every game. I suspect that Butcher is stcicking to this ethos even if he has doubts - fair do's - I think / hope he knows what he is doing - and judging by the benches he has players who could come on if the shittt does hit the fan.

BBC highlights show Russell definitely took the ball, not the player. Interesting decision for the club whether they risk a ?1,000 appeal.

As an aside, Essen made an absolute dogs dinner for the Dundee equaliser. He has nevertheless, saved some good goals so perhaps we cannot be too unkind.

Looked to me that the ref got it right.

BBC highlights show Russell definitely took the ball, not the player.

I thought that first time I saw the highlights too. Having watched it a few times now I think the ball took a bobble as Russell made the tackle, making it look like he got the ball first. Can't see an appeal being made by the club.

ball takes a higher bobble than it did before the tackle and is also slightly more infront of swanson...hard to judge...looks to me like he did get a touch with the studs...but not 100% easy to see why it was givin

Edited by Mick

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Esson

Tokely Pavels Munro Lionel

Proctor Kerr Vigurs Foran

Imrie Obhiambo

maybe butcher would put imrie in to the midfield and put rooney up front with obhiambo