FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boys & Girls I Give You Billy Dodds

BornCaley

There must be an element of truth in the fact that BD didnt like Brewster, and the reasons have been well discussed on here. D**ds predicted us losing every game if my memory recalls up until TB & Malpas, but he has predicted us to win 2-1 against Motherwell this weekend.

For once i agree with the little tw*t

Well its been mentioned that when Brewster left ICT for Dundee Utd, Dodds was involved with Utd. Brew quickly got rid of people he didnt want in his coaching set up and Dodds was among the casulties.

maybe someone can clarify the exact story but its roughly that

What, Brew's gone? Feck it, I always liked him.

Don't worry Mantis....

He's only gone back to our feeder club.

There's probably some kind of arrangement in place that will allow us to recall him again, like there was the first time he left us....

I hope they build a barrier preventing Brewster getting over the other side of the Kessock bridge. :rotflmao:

I was very suprised to see that Dodds tipped us for victory, especially considering Motherwell's good run and he perdicted a win last week.

Mind you if he didn't i'm sure Big Terry would be knocking on the door with something too say.

I liked Dodds when he was a player, especially in a Scotland shirt, but his anti-ICT attitude in the media has annoyed me. I hope he changes now brew has gone.

You sound like a paranod OF fan! I doubt he really cares that much about ICT to be honest! He was predicting us to get beat because the majority of the time we were and were playing garbage. Now we are playing better so youd expect more people to think we will win! He's actually doing quite well in the BBC predictor so was obviously quite right about our scores!

i was a big fan of Dodds when he was a player. Was great for Dundee UTD.

I think its a bit unfair to say he is anti-ICT...he predicted we would lose every game under Brewster each week - but be fair, with our form, who wouldnt!

Big Tel Butcher the English Braveheart FTW!!