FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Kilmarnock

Renegade

Change it around a bit I reckon:

-----------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------

---------------Mihadjuks----------------Duff----------------Hastings------------------

------------------------------------------Tokely----------------------------------------

----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------------Vigurs------

------------------------------------------Black------------------------------------------

-----------------Rooney-----------------Foran----------------Wood------------------

Subs - Fraser, Munro, Odhiambo, McBain, Barrowman/Kerr, Imrie, Proctor

Edited by Renegade

-----------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------

---------------Mihadjuks----------------Duff----------------Hastings------------------

------------------------------------------Tokely----------------------------------------

----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------------Vigurs------

------------------------------------------Black------------------------------------------

-----------------Rooney-----------------Foran----------------Wood------------------

Subs - Fraser, Munro, Odhiambo, McBain, Barrowman, Imrie, Proctor

Are you Craig Brewster? :rotflmao: :thumb04:

--------------------------Esson---------------------------

--Tokely---------Pavels--------Munro--------McBain--

--------------------------Kerr-----------------------------

--Proctor---------------------------------------Forran--

-------------------------Black----------------------------

--------------Imrie----------------Morais---------------

Subs - Fraser, Munro, Odhiambo, McBain, Barrowman/Kerr, Imrie, Proctor

Are you Craig Brewster? :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Now now no need to start throwing insults! Brew would never go with something as attacking as this.

This really should be a thread that we are populating - after all TB should now have a fully fit squad and we should see our strongest X1 in the next few games. I have to admit though that Tel has txted me and I have proffered some advice. The team that TEL suggest is as follows - the ones in bold are my suggested changes:

ESSON

TOKELY PAVELS GRANTY HASTINGS (Royster)

PROCTOR DUNCAN (Kerr) BLACK FORAN (Imrie)

MORAIS IMRIE (Foran)

Killie tend to play on the ground, moving out wide and letting the frontmen drop deep and take men on. So with that in mind:

Esson

Tokely - Mihadjuk - Munro - Hastings

Duncan - Black

Proctor----------------Morais

Imrie

Foran

Subs: Fraser; Duff; Gattheusi; McBain; Vigurs; Rooney; Eric

Hastings as we need a defender to close down rather than midfield to attack, particularly with Killie.

Duncan and Black could really put the wind up Killie with overly aggressive play.

Invincible may well rip Tokely apart, so Proctor could be good in there to close down. They also have Taouil to bring on in that position, so that's a big strength to nullify.

I was going to put McBain in on the left to protect Hastings from the impressive Hamill but I saw Killie's young right-back last week (Clancy) and didn't think he was much cop. Morais may just be the player in there.

Foran is our most natural striker, so get him up there. Imrie a free role behind to terrorise the defence and keep the defensive midfield busy too.

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Hastings

Morais, Kerr, Black, Vigurs

Foran, Imrie

Fraser, Duff, Proctor, McBain, Odhiambo, Rooney, Barrowman

--------------------------Esson---------------------------

--Tokely---------Pavels--------Munro--------McBain--

--------------------------Kerr-----------------------------

--Proctor---------------------------------------Forran--

-------------------------Black----------------------------

--------------Imrie----------------Morais---------------

This guy here.

Duncan doesnt do enough for me. Only thing he does well is back chat to referees, which either gets him booked, or which has been seen before, get him sent off. Theres no need in back chat, the ref will not change his decision.

Also, Rooney should be on the bench. Could probably handle Killie easily, but doesnt have the skill and pace IMO to handle a good run through. Ibrox proved this, but with balls played in to the box alot against Killie inevitable, he would be a great substitution after an hours play or so.

Not sure if Proctor's fit or not. Duncan doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the team. Quite why Brewster extended his contract is still a bit perplexing.

I'd go with:

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Duff McBain

Kerr

Morais------Black------Imrie

Wood Foran

Yes Munro is dropped too. He is single handedly clinging on to Brewster hoof-ball tactics with all he can muster. Drop him until he learns how to pass to a team-mate.

--------------------------Esson-------------------------

Tokely---------Mihadjuks---------Munro--------Gathuessi

---Morais-----------------Black-----------------Vigurs---

-----Foran--------------Odhiambo--------------Imrie----

All out attack goalfest. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

------------------------------Esson-----------------------------------------

---Tokely-----------Pavels-----------Munro----------Hastings/Lionel---

------------------------------Black-----------------------------------------

---Morais/Proctor---------Vigurs/Kerr--------------------Foran---------

--------------------Imrie---------------Rooney---------------------------

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Personally, I think dropping Munro at this stage would be suicidal, I know he may no' be playing 100% just now but Granty is one of those types who you don't drop.

so hes not playing 100% right now. do we really want someone who isnt playing to there best to be in our defence??? We are trying to stay in the SPL and if someone is letting the back line down that means they have to do more work. Maybe if terry dropped him for the killie game maybe munro will get his act together and start to improve