FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internet Connection Nightmare

kencar

Hi,

Our overhead BT phone line was blown down over the weekend during high winds resulting in us losing our telephony & Broadband service.

An engineer repaired the phone line this morning but unfortunetly our Broadband service doesn't seem to be working properly.

I can connect and browse some webpages but not login into others nor am I able to connect to my X Box live service anymore.

I have tried connecting using both the broadband modem and wireless router I have and neither the desktop or laptop work properly.

However, I'm not sure if this is an issue my ISP (Tesco) should be dealing with or BT?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd bring it up with your ISP who in turn - should take it up with BT. Unfortunately, if you go to BT direct, they'll just shrug it off because they're not your provider.

Just explain to the Tesco Tech Support department what's happened and if they know their stuff, they should realise that it's an issue for BT Openreach.

Edited by Jay_7