FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Operation Falkirk

12th Man

I'm not sure what's gone down between Esson and Butcher...but surely if Esson's fit we need our best Keeper!

Who would you rather have in goal????

Mrs PB

If he picks Fraser again and we lose, the consequences don't bear thinking about...

I also think Mehadjuks should be back in place for this one and Rossco back at R.B.

I agree with that - mehadjuks should play

For me the worst thing of all about going down would be looking on here and people saying "When we were in the SPL..." or "He'd definately come to us if we were still an SPL side" etc. Doesn't bear thinking about.

This is exactly the scenario that I didn't want to happen. Do we play for the draw? Do we play for the win? And what are Falkirk going to do? I think they will be very very nervous, because if we score first, they then need to score 2. If they push on though, I could see us hitting them on the counter attack

This is exactly the scenario that I didn't want to happen. Do we play for the draw? Do we play for the win? And what are Falkirk going to do? I think they will be very very nervous, because if we score first, they then need to score 2. If they push on though, I could see us hitting them on the counter attack

They'll come guns blazing no doubt (let's not try and credit Hughes as a tactical genius); 4-3-3. Hopefully we will play a solid 4-4-2 and hit them early on the break, after that we can stand back and repeatedly attack them on the counter attack as they have no option but to attack and fiercely!!

I'm confident we can do it!

BELIEVE!!!

it gives us a better chance than them only needing a draw and them needing to win.

BUT!! if we play for a draw we will get beat.

It's not that long since we went to Ibrox with a defensive set up hoping for a draw and ended up with all 3 points...

It's not that long since we went to Ibrox with a defensive set up hoping for a draw and ended up with all 3 points...

To be fair though, as great as that day out was, it was a pure fecking fluke! Other than the penalty our only shot was from outside the box in the 80th minute and almost went over the stand... I reckon we will have to attack on Saturday or we are just asking for trouble!

I'm not sure what's gone down between Esson and Butcher...but surely if Esson's fit we need our best Keeper!

Who would you rather have in goal????

Mrs PB

If he picks Fraser again and we lose, the consequences don't bear thinking about...

I also think Mehadjuks should be back in place for this one and Rossco back at R.B.

Agreed. Our best team possible has too play. Personal differences have to be put aside for the good of the club.