FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Everyone Sympathetic To The Toon Fans

Sunderland are my English team, so I was relieved not to suffer a relegation double at the weekend.

Newcastle fans are possibly the best and most passionate in England, but they do tend to worship false idols.

Newcaslte are my english team. So its been a crappy weekend pretty much for me. But the rot has been getting hold for seasons now.

9 Managers in 3 yrs!

16 players in the squad on ?50 000+ per week (Owen on about ?120 000)

Biggest wage bill outside Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool

But your right Yngwie....far too many average players

Big changes afoot there, with a mass clearout, hopefully starting at the top. That clown Ashleigh has driven a stake thro the heart of the club.

Sunderland are my English team, so I was relieved not to suffer a relegation double at the weekend.

Newcastle fans are possibly the best and most passionate in England, but they do tend to worship false idols.

The average Newcastle fan comes across as a fool. By the average fan I mean, the topless pot bellied guys they interview on skysports news. How come these guys are always hanging about the stadium anyway? Anyhoo, I feel sorry for the silent majority that viewed Shearer as the last in a long line of desperate moves.

However, it's the guys that call themselves the toon army, and regularly do their best to make St James Park look like a health education clinic, that I don't feel for.

Very Judgmental post of you there Knowledge! Am sure ICT Fc would love to have fans like toon!

True. Id also love it if we had the same support as Boca Juniors, doesn't mean I don't think they are all knife carrying illiterate little tinks. :(

Newcastle do have a good support. They need this reality check though.

No its not Leeds . If it was Leeds I would have said " Leeds are my most hated English team " :crazy03:

Maybe Leeds are your most hated English team and you got yourself and myself muddled up .

Sorry thought you meant hated team in all of england. I hate preston the most in england

No its not Leeds . If it was Leeds I would have said " Leeds are my most hated English team " :crazy03:

Maybe Leeds are your most hated English team and you got yourself and myself muddled up .

Haha! :angry:

Shearer said in hsi aftermatch comments that this has been coming for the last 3 or 4 years. said it was a good thing for the club as they will maybe sit down and look at where the clubs going instead of brushing it under the carpet.