FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Death In Macdonalds Yesterday?

Bronson

Guest birdog

Sounds like an overdose to me .

I am assuming that you are either medically trained or a junkie, to have such an intimate knowledge of the subject of people dropping dead in toilets.

It was made up so the above people could get a post on the forum :)

as for the link, Bronson's good at making websites :)

From what i gather its real, stv wouldn't lie about anything (apart from Phone line competitions)

I am assuming that you are either medically trained or a junkie, to have such an intimate knowledge of the subject of people dropping dead in toilets.

Did someone actually die?

Thats what this thread is all about :)

Did someone actually die?

No, don't worry... He's fine...

He sends his love!

It was made up so the above people could get a post on the forum :33:

as for the link, Bronson's good at making websites :ohmy:

From what i gather its real, stv wouldn't lie about anything (apart from Phone line competitions)

I look like a right nutter but I swear those links etc weren't there when I posted that!!

It was made up so the above people could get a post on the forum :33:

as for the link, Bronson's good at making websites :ohmy:

I look like a right nutter but I swear those links etc weren't there when I posted that!!

I had a link up about it

It was made up so the above people could get a post on the forum :rolleyes:

as for the link, Bronson's good at making websites :lol:

I had a link up about it

I know you did but I didn't see it! Hence why I said I swear they weren't there when I posted that, calling myself a nutter meaning I didn't see it!!!!

Guest birdog

Tragic, tragic that a young man who had shown so much promise ends up dead on a toilet floor, tragic that his parents have to bury their son at such an early age and even more tragic that the governments policy on drugs is to demonise those afflicted with addiction instead of educating people on the dangers and giving them access to clean, carefully dosed substances in an environment controlled by medical proffessionals as opposed to street drugs with all sorts of shyte mixed in to them. Especially when our empire, when we had it, was built on the opium trade.

• 3 weeks later...