FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup game v Montrose

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't a free for all in main stand for Montrose game. I went to get tickets in usual seats in North Stand a couple of weeks ago and was told only main stand available. As season ticket holders we were given specific seats.

Cox's hand will be causing bother im sure, Duncan out not such a big deal!

With so many youngsters now I think we need the experience of Duncan.

That a fair point but having watched him in some of the pre-seasons and before that, he looks like he's lost his bottle and gave the ball away far to much, we'd need the youngsters to chance his mistakes....

Cox's hand will be causing bother im sure, Duncan out not such a big deal!

With so many youngsters now I think we need the experience of Duncan.

That a fair point but having watched him in some of the pre-seasons and before that, he looks like he's lost his bottle and gave the ball away far to much, we'd need the youngsters to chance his mistakes....

Considering he only started in the Elgin game and played alongside 3 strangers in midfield I wouldn't read anything into his pre-season performance.

Alex it was the elgin game where I made my mind up that somthing was missing about the way hes been playing. Hes an ICT legend i just feel he needs to up it abit more.

My season tickets 6 rows from the back of section G but Im not much of a singer... My ways about the best i can manage haha

Edited by georgeios

--------------------Esson------------------

--Stratford---Tokely--Munro--Djebi-Zadi--

--Eagle----Duncan----McBain----Hayes---

------------Rooney---Foran-------------

I would switch Eagles and Hayes round, Hayes is comfortable either side but Eagles wouldn't know his right foot if it came up and bit him.

dundee, ross county, perhaps raith and partick and dunfermline, they would all bring more than 200.

We are the big boys in this division now.

Don't see how the away fans would fit into the main stand? Maybe if they went into the uncovered section but i can't imagine them agreeing to that.

Away fans had to fit into the main stand before, so I don't see what's different. Other than we have season ticket holders in the area previously used. I think that the South Stand will be open more often than not, but it makes sense not to have the expense of stewarding another stand if it's not going to be viable.

im going, got a hotel booked so want to make sure i get in.

tried booking tickets on the ictfc site, but theres nothing there? am i going to have to phone?

You will definitely get in. I don't think there's any chance of the main stand selling out, but it did I'm sure there will be a plan B. You won't be locked out despite the press spin on the press release.

The away fans for both games will be in Upper and Lower section F

I e-mailed the ticket office today, and there only expection a crowd of around 1,200 so there is no need to worry about not getting a ticket for the game

What is the big hype around with only opening one stand, I really dont see the problem with it

We will never sell out the main stand, normal cup games when we were in the spl only hit around 3,000 attendance and that will be lower now and i really cant see Montrose taking up a lot of fans, so they sell out there allocation, and the club need to save money and by doing this they save money so surely its win win, and it should create a better atmosphere (or even banter at least) with all the fans being together

What a great position to be in, we have the paranoia clan expecting the stadium to be full when they arrive, why don't you muster up every one you know take them to the game and fill up the main stand just to prove a point, the club would love the cash.

Outcome, does the club turn your money and support away ? or does in open up a block of the North stand when the main is full.

What I am liking about the main stand open only is the noisy north fans in amongst the main stand fans, it will be good to hear songs coming out of the main stand for a change, they just need a bit of encouragement and it will certainly be a new experience for them, which will be enjoyed and I'm hoping it will rub off a bit.

clap clap,clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap caley ! or the other one caley, clap clap clap. are OK but more variety required.

I can see, in ver ness, inverness inverness, becoming the third main stand song, which would be going in the right direction. but thats in the hands of the migrating northenders.

Robert Eagle(dead leg) and David Proctor(groin) are both doubts. But even if they do get fit i doubt that butcher will risk them. I hope the line up will be today......

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro Djebi Zadi

Hayes Stratford Mcbain Cox

Barrowman Foran

What a great position to be in, we have the paranoia clan expecting the stadium to be full when they arrive, why don't you muster up every one you know take them to the game and fill up the main stand just to prove a point, the club would love the cash.

Outcome, does the club turn your money and support away ? or does in open up a block of the North stand when the main is full.

What I am liking about the main stand open only is the noisy north fans in amongst the main stand fans, it will be good to hear songs coming out of the main stand for a change, they just need a bit of encouragement and it will certainly be a new experience for them, which will be enjoyed and I'm hoping it will rub off a bit.

clap clap,clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap caley ! or the other one caley, clap clap clap. are OK but more variety required.

I can see, in ver ness, inverness inverness, becoming the third main stand song, which would be going in the right direction. but thats in the hands of the migrating northenders.

On that note is there a specific place where the ' sections gs ' are planning on sitting and are there any drums?