FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hello again

Bronson

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone who i know through the site (in all it's previous formats). I have been away from the site for sooo long due to moving house, new job, lack of internet access and not understanding my new computer!

But i'm back and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

I would also like to say a big congratulations to Schennachie and Shelley who were married a couple of weeks ago at the Bunchrew House Hotel. All the best to you both.

I know this has probably been posted in the wrong forum but just wanted to say hi to everyone.

And isn't it great to see so many ICT shirts around the city. Times have certainly changed. My opinion on the new shirt - Yeah i like it, but seems to be a cheaper material that last years. Won't stop me wearing it with pride though!!

Cheers for now.

FW.... I do hope this won't interfere with our Wednesday afternoon sessions.....

You'll have to be quick with Brosno.... :003: :004: :015:

oh my!!!

dont you be getting all worked up now sweeti, your slot is perfectly safe!  unless we have a LONNNNNNGGGGG lunch of course...  :004: :015: :015: