Season tickets

Doofer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would guess that about 2,750 have been sold

No chance

Well their is actually quite a big chance, there was about 3,000 ish season tickets last year and sales were up from last year about a month ago. Alot of people have re-newed aswell.

Was that confirmed by the club or just talk?

It was actually comfirmed on the offical site a while back.

I got my ST ages ago... for the record I was 00302, Are we mostly in Section G or what?

To stop the ar5es asking, Its just to see where we are all sitting in relation to where we like to sit.....

aye, but i didnt want to take up a seat of a singer so i opted for a little forward from the back rows..

does this mean your going to find me a give me a slap? :D

Edited by georgeios

Just had a Press Release from the club regarding Season Tickets

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

For anyone who hasn't renewed or purchased their Season Ticket for this year the challenge is now set....can we get them done before Saturday? Would be great to be able to announce at our first home game that we have more season ticket sales this season than we did last.

Guest birdog

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

For anyone who hasn't renewed or purchased their Season Ticket for this year the challenge is now set....can we get them done before Saturday? Would be great to be able to announce at our first home game that we have more season ticket sales this season than we did last.

:021: :021: :021:

:lol: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Well done everyone. I think we proved a lot of people, myself included wrong, there may not be as many glory hunters at TCS as I thought.

Great news about the increase in kids ticket sales too, the future's bright, the future's ICT.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Well done everyone. I think we proved a lot of people, myself included wrong, there may not be as many glory hunters at TCS as I thought.

Great news about the increase in kids ticket sales too, the future's bright, the future's ICT.

Well put. I think this is a real sign that the people of inverness and the surrounding areas want to get behind the team and help get us back into the SPL.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Well put. I think this is a real sign that the people of inverness and the surrounding areas want to get behind the team and help get us back into the SPL.

Not that I want to p!ss on anyones parade....

BUT, in the story it says that there are a 20% more children than last year... how many are "free" or ?25 per year tickets? :021:

Its easy enough getting bums on seats at that price - but at the end of the day, its down to profits for the club....

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

BUT, in the story it says that there are a 20% more children than last year... how many are "free" or ?25 per year tickets? :024:

Its easy enough getting bums on seats at that price - but at the end of the day, its down to profits for the club....

The kids seats may be cheap or free, but, whilst at the game they will probably be bought food and drink, a programme, merchandise if available. All adding to the clubs coffers. As well as thinking ahead, tell their mates what a good day out it can be and encourage them to go to a game and maybe carry on supporting ICT in years ahead.

Guest birdog

BUT, in the story it says that there are a 20% more children than last year... how many are "free" or ?25 per year tickets? :clapping03:

Speculate to accumulate, season ticket sales are almost at the same level as our last SPL season. Whilst the revenue raised is less due to the drop in price of tickets and a higher percentage of concessionary or free briefs the point is that these youngsters will grow up (hopefully) being proud to be ICT season ticket holders and if a good percentage of them renew when they do get older then the fanbase grows with them.

How many free tickets from last season have been converted to ?25 tickets as under eights become over eights? My son is one and my daughter has become a ?25 season book holder, her first season as a ST holder.

For a start.....you can only get a free under 8 kids ticket if you have a full paying adult season ticket....so we probably have a combination of adults now taking kids along who were coming themselves last season and adults who've bought new season tickets because they can now take their kid along without it breaking the bank.....whatever way you look at it, it's a welcome improvement.

I also know a few corporates who've cut back on the number of tickets they're taking....so the rest of the fans will be picking up that slack as well.

Whichever way you cut it, or whatever holes you try to poke in it.....there's going to be as many, if not more, fans turning out every other week to support the team. How much they've paid (if anything) has very little to do with, and takes nothing away from, the fact that people are still coming forward to support the team at a time when it wouldn't have been a surprise to see a 20%+ decrease in season ticket take-up.

I think the club deserve a bit of credit for coming up with a scheme that allowed that, and the fans deserve a bit of credit for answering the call.

Really....there's no reason to be trying to piss on anyone's parade.

For a start.....you can only get a free under 8 kids ticket if you have a full paying adult season ticket....so we probably have a combination of adults now taking kids along who were coming themselves last season and adults who've bought new season tickets because they can now take their kid along without it breaking the bank.....whatever way you look at it, it's a welcome improvement.

I also know a few corporates who've cut back on the number of tickets they're taking....so the rest of the fans will be picking up that slack as well.

Whichever way you cut it, or whatever holes you try to poke in it.....there's going to be as many, if not more, fans turning out every other week to support the team. How much they've paid (if anything) has very little to do with, and takes nothing away from, the fact that people are still coming forward to support the team at a time when it wouldn't have been a surprise to see a 20%+ decrease in season ticket take-up.

I think the club deserve a bit of credit for coming up with a scheme that allowed that, and the fans deserve a bit of credit for answering the call.

Really....there's no reason to be trying to **** on anyone's parade.

Agreed, particulary as it seems to be bucking the trend that is happening at a lot of other clubs with falling sales