FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran on a mission

Harry Chibber

Hope he's right about the 20 goals and nice to see some loyalty.I personally was delighted to see him stay.

I am over the moon he stayed too.. I just hope the officials let him play and dont jump on him as much as they have been doing..

Harry I'm with you, I'd forgive him for being one of our best players last season if he scores even the winner this weekend!! 3-3 Foran steps up on to a pass from LDZ 34 yards out 93rd min, flicks it up, turns and over head kicks it a screamer in to the back of the net!!! 4-3 LDZ MOtM for his hatrick of over head kicks from 23 / 33 yard and the dressing room... oh how i like to Dream lol

Edited by georgeios

Call me old fashioned, but given that we were relegated on goal difference, I'd far rather we beat County 3-0 or more and vastly improve our g/d in case it's a factor in promotion.

is certainly a ict man ,was raging at being subbed last night was going to storm up the tunnel before butcher forced a hand shake from him

is certainly a ict man ,was raging at being subbed last night was going to storm up the tunnel before butcher forced a hand shake from him

I think Butcher subbed him last night to keep him fresh for the County game. He could certainly turn out to be one of our best players this season. As he says, I think he just needs a goal in the league to get him going. One this weekend would be a good start. :024:

Delighted he stayed and delighted that he cares. Hope he gets a goal vs the Dingwall bunch on Saturday.

Edited by ajsict92