FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Imrie

amc

Good news. Hayes and Eagle have been playing well though so might be difficult for Imrie to get back into the team straight away.

Hayes has done very well and Eagle has done ok but once Imrie is back i think Eagle may find himself on the bench.

Good news. Hayes and Eagle have been playing well though so might be difficult for Imrie to get back into the team straight away.

Hayes has done very well and Eagle has done ok but once Imrie is back i think Eagle may find himself on the bench.

Yeah i suppose. Eagle didnt impress me too much, but i heard that he had quite a good game against Morton.

Eagle's okay, has a decent cross on him, but has times when he seems to disappear. Think Imrie starting on the left and Hayes on the right and switching them around every so often as Nakamura and McGeady would be very beneficial.