FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Ayr

Renegade

The return of Oleg Blokhin's 4-2-3-1 which was devastatingly unpopular when Brewster played it.

I think we would create more chances by playing Hayes, Sanchez and Imrie behind Foran, while Proctor and Duncan provide the solid platform that they need behind them. And it looks really pretty.

----------------ESSON----------------

TOKELY---BULVITIS---MUNRO---GOLABEK

----------PROCTOR--DUNCAN----------

HAYES---------SANCHEZ----------IMRIE

------------------FORAN-----------------

Good shout Stan - those years of shadowing me are paying off

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esson

<-Bulvitis - Munro - Golabek->

Tokely ------------- --------------- Djebi Zadi

Cox - McBain

Imrie-----------Foran

Sanchez

Im going 3-4-2-1 with 2 attacking wing backs. I have deployed two players in a centre half postion that can cover the full back areas. I'd expect the defence to push over depending on which full back was getting forward. I have deployed foran and Imrie as 2nd strikers behind a main striker of Sanchez. They would both look to help out in wide areas, cut in and get beyond Sanchez where appropriate. Cox would be encouraged to have a go where possible and McBain would do the running around in the middle. If the team comes under pressure they can adapt a 4-5-1 if required however it is based on a variable attacking 3-4-3.

Bench Allison; Duncan, Hayes*/Eagle/Ross, Stratford, Rooney/Barrowman

* -1st choice if fit

Completely forgot to even put Proctor on the bench :blink: Put him in for Stratford then on the bench.

The return of Oleg Blokhin's 4-2-3-1 which was devastatingly unpopular when Brewster played it.

I think we would create more chances by playing Hayes, Sanchez and Imrie behind Foran, while Proctor and Duncan provide the solid platform that they need behind them. And it looks really pretty.

----------------ESSON----------------

TOKELY---BULVITIS---MUNRO---GOLABEK

----------PROCTOR--DUNCAN----------

HAYES---------SANCHEZ----------IMRIE

------------------FORAN-----------------

:blink: , i would agree, but i would find it hard to replace Cox with Duncan

odi to play from the start. Our best striker (although admittedly that belief is based on around 2 decent games last season) and a member of the squad with a rare talent called pace.

Keep proctor the goal machine in the starting 11 and shed cox/stratford from midfield, having duncan holding in midfield with 3 up front.

I'd go with the line-up that beat Raith Rovers away - apart from Nick Ross on for Cox

Esson

Tokely Bulvitus Munro Golabek

Ross Proctor Duncan Imrie Hayes

Foran

Thats nae bad actually, I'd be happy with that.. Except maybe Cox for Ross. :frustrated01:

I'd go with the line-up that beat Raith Rovers away - apart from Nick Ross on for Cox

Esson

Tokely Bulvitus Munro Golabek

Ross Proctor Duncan Imrie Hayes

Foran

Thats nae bad actually, I'd be happy with that.. Except maybe Cox for Ross. :frustrated01:

I like that team as well. I would keep ross in there but take duncan out for mcbain.