FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Presumptuous

Guest sophia

Guest sophia

"Top of the league and your no'" indeed!

Oh the joy when GM scored.

There seemed to be a lull in the chorusing from the South when and after the ball ripped past Marshall.

Previously I had thought that we were serenaded with a ditty about the Boys Brigade but have been informed that some followers of Celtic FC actually persist in signing songs that may be construed as being in breach of the latest directives that are to be inforced by the SFA and Uefa. It would take only one complaint....

Oh the joy as I mentioned to a supporter beside me in the home end that "we would not have deserved to lose a late goal as we were all over them in the 2nd half" He glared and walked away!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Did you see the Basque flag being waved Sophia? many many moons ago it used to fly over the main stand at parkheed next to the irish flag.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

indeed a joyous moment to be savoured - well done granty for denying celtic the top spot in the SPL, well done for earning ICT a deserved point.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS