FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SECTARIAN SONGS - OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

Row S

As someone mentioned on another thread it would only take one complaint to UEFA, SFA or SPL to try and sort this out.  So should we start an online petition and go for it? 

BTW I have no religious affiliations and don't give a toss about Irish history, but there is no place for that s***e at football matches.  At least the bile seemed to stop when Granty scored the equaliser.

As someone mentioned on another thread it would only take one complaint to UEFA, SFA or SPL to try and sort this out.  So should we start an online petition and go for it? 

BTW I have no religious affiliations and don't give a toss about Irish history, but there is no place for that s***e at football matches.  At least the bile seemed to stop when Granty scored the equaliser.

on line petitions have been tried before for this and were not successful.

anyone wishing to complain is best to do so as an individual to UEFA

I liked Strachan's idea of kicking the ball in their own net.

Still as long as we've got Granty to do it for them- they didn't half shut the phuq up when that one went in the pokey  :015: :015: :015: :015: