Should vuvuzelas be banned in the SPL?

Libero

should they be banned?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Vuvuzela or not?

• ALLOWED IN THE SPL
    • BANNED
    • NOT BOTHERED

I think they would probably generate some atmosphere but i see it as being a fad and would more than likely be forgotten about within weeks/months.

However it raises health and safety issues, if your not allowed into certain stadia with plastic bottles, cans, flag poles etc surely a vuvuzela would be deemed dangerous by health and saftey officials?

If anything, vuvuzelas are no worse than bagpipes. In fact, bagpipes are worse!

When was the last time you watched a game and half the crowd were playing bagpipes for the entire 90 minutes ?

I don't think I've ever been to a game where anyone had a vuvuzela, and I doubt will be seeing much of them in the future here.

I don't think I've ever been to a game where anyone had a vuvuzela, and I doubt will be seeing much of them in the future here.

A young lad had one at Forres on Saturday. He made occasional attempts at getting a noise out of it. It did not appear to be easy. The sound of one lone vuvuzela was not in the least impressive or off-putting, just kinda sad laugh2.gif

if people want to take them let them. Anything that would help drown out the bigots oin the south stand should be welcomed with open arms. And if they are blew in time then it could be interesting

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1