FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll Call for rangers

TopSix

ICTChris and I are heading through from Edinburgh.

Out of interest, is there anyone else planning through on the train to Queen Street from Edinburgh? 3 travelling together and we'll get 1/3 off the fare, 4 in total and the return is half price.

Last I heard tickets sales were slow, maybe 150. We really need a good turn out to get behind the team and keep the away record going. I will certainly be there with the usual bunch. Maybe see you in Brechins pre-match. As mentioned, if anyone wants parking give me a PM.

ICTChris and I are heading through from Edinburgh.

Out of interest, is there anyone else planning through on the train to Queen Street from Edinburgh? 3 travelling together and we'll get 1/3 off the fare, 4 in total and the return is half price.

My ticket arrived today. Give me a shout on Friday night and let me know what time you're getting through on Saturday - I'll get you at Queen St.

Thinking about it. Would need to get the train down and back and have enough time to enjoy the hospitality pre and post match in Brechins.

0755 or 0918 down and 1941 back. I would put you up but we have Mrs Jaggies folks down.

Edited by Govan Jaggie

Looking to head along since it's my first Saturday off in a rather long while! Any glasgow based lads on here that are planning it?

- Infact, apparently I won't be as buying a ticket on Friday leaves no time for postage! :(

Edited by TheKarl