FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Odds on

TopSix

Just had a look online - some bookies are offering 14/1 for an ICT win on Saturday. Pretty depressing stuff IMO. This is the same price which they had on for an ICT win against Celtic in the cup. I'm feeling far more optimistic about this game than that awful night a few weeks back. Anyone else think these odds are a little over-inflated?

Bit harsh maybe yet rangers are not looking bad value for money at the moment and are clearly favorites considering won all 9 spl games so far..

We haven't lost away since november last year in the league yet i think we would be a bit unwise to see are run go further than saturday.

Wont be stopping me have a wee cheeky bet though.

C'mon the caley!

Always worth a shout at 14/1 but I won't be bothering. My betting record at the moment is dire! I would say 14/1 is about right. Rangers winning all 9 games so far and being at home as well makes the odds stack up against us. Yes, we have a great away record in the league and could cause an upset. My gut feeling on this one is we are going to get gubbed. I say that on the basis that teams like Killie and Hamilton can tear our defence to bits and if Rangers do the same they will have players who can fininsh off the moves.

• Agree 1