FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our Prayers Could be Answered

tm4tj

The snow in Glasgow is nothing, not even an inch but it is cold so if anything pavements and roads will be icy but that's all

Caleyjag and I came down last night from Aberdeen and we had 10 inches of snow at our house so down here is nothing, no danger of the game being postponed due to the weather.

I'm glad it's match day cause I'm sick of all this 'is it on' nope wait 'it's on' oh wait another phone call 'not on anymore' nonsense, I never got work done yesterday for all the txts and calls I got about it lol. I'm so looking forward to the game but in a way looking forward to when it's over so hopefully Scottish Football can get back on track and sort themselves out, it's hit rock bottom and couldn't possibly get any worse, the SFA for once need to stand up and be counted, get men in who have a footballing background, understand the game and the clubs and actually have a voice that will be heard, get the duffers out and stop all this jobs for the boys nonsense or should I be saying 'jobs for the bhoys'

As Caleyjag said the other night 'it would never have happened in Jim Farry's day' and she's right, Scottish Football has been on a massive downfall for years and someone now needs to stand up and be counted and sort it out.

Come on ICT lets show this lot how to play today and get the result everyone is craving for and not just ICT, the whole of Scottish Football, it would really get it up Celtic, Lennon and Reid if they got a bit of what they've been moaning about from a foreign ref, let us see them try and tackle UEFA if that happens!!!!

• Agree 1

Where did you meet "a trainer"

well the teams on their way down today so if they cant get down there will be no game

Have the team not started travelling the night before and have the quiz night in the hotel?

I saw one of the trainers last night and they were going down

:tongueincheek:

MissICT was right, the team were travelling down this morning.

On the subject of the Refs, it seems the bad weather couldn't have come at a better time. Can't help but feel the decision by the SFA to postpone some games on the grounds of "weather concerns" would not have happened had they not found themselves short of match officials.

The Portuguese and the Polish refs went home because they saw the email and both of these places are Catholic countries

Why would seeing the e-mail make them want to support the referees?

they are not supporting the referees they are getting at the SFA for not taking immediate action for a sectarian act perpetrated by one of their high officials

The snow in Glasgow is nothing, not even an inch but it is cold so if anything pavements and roads will be icy but that's all

Caleyjag and I came down last night from Aberdeen and we had 10 inches of snow at our house so down here is nothing, no danger of the game being postponed due to the weather.

I'm glad it's match day cause I'm sick of all this 'is it on' nope wait 'it's on' oh wait another phone call 'not on anymore' nonsense, I never got work done yesterday for all the txts and calls I got about it lol. I'm so looking forward to the game but in a way looking forward to when it's over so hopefully Scottish Football can get back on track and sort themselves out, it's hit rock bottom and couldn't possibly get any worse, the SFA for once need to stand up and be counted, get men in who have a footballing background, understand the game and the clubs and actually have a voice that will be heard, get the duffers out and stop all this jobs for the boys nonsense or should I be saying 'jobs for the bhoys'

As Caleyjag said the other night 'it would never have happened in Jim Farry's day' and she's right, Scottish Football has been on a massive downfall for years and someone now needs to stand up and be counted and sort it out.

Come on ICT lets show this lot how to play today and get the result everyone is craving for and not just ICT, the whole of Scottish Football, it would really get it up Celtic, Lennon and Reid if they got a bit of what they've been moaning about from a foreign ref, let us see them try and tackle UEFA if that happens!!!!

is this the same JIM FARRY who held up the registration of Jorge Cadete , was then found out and lied about it and had to resign?? ye your right it wouldnt have happened in his day :redcard:

Edited by cairngorm

The Portuguese and the Polish refs went home because they saw the email and both of these places are Catholic countries

they are not supporting the referees they are getting at the SFA for not taking immediate action for a sectarian act perpetrated by one of their high officials

I find that very difficult to believe. Any reliable evidence or just conjecture?

From what I can read in between the lines, it's a case of refs not being told the whole truth about why Scots referees are not available. In fact, there's a Portuguese ref interview in the Daily Record saying that very thing.

Rumour that Dallas resigned to stop more of the Refs turning round and going home after they became aware of the whole e.mail thing.

the whole of Scottish Football seems to be getting caught up in hysterics at the moment. Starting to think it would have been better to just cancel the football card altogether this weekend and spend some time looking properly at all the issues....just as the Refs had asked when they made themselves unavailable.

I find that very difficult to believe. Any reliable evidence or just conjecture?

From what I can read in between the lines, it's a case of refs not being told the whole truth about why Scots referees are not available. In fact, there's a Portuguese ref interview in the Daily Record saying that very thing.

believe it , google JIM FARRY it is on wikpedia

Jorge Cadete

In 1999, an independent commission was called to examine allegations made by the then Celtic managing director and majority shareholder Fergus McCann concerning the registration of Portuguese player Jorge Cadete in 1996.[3] A player must be registered with the SFA before he is permitted to play in matches in Scotland. A delay in the registration had forced Cadete to miss a Scottish Cup semi-final against their Old Firm rivals Rangers, which Celtic lost 2–1.[3][8] McCann claimed that the delay was deliberate and the commission ruled in his favour.[3][8] On 8 March 1999, Farry was sacked for gross misconduct.[3]

Edited by cairngorm

I wasn't talking about Cadette. I was no fan of Farry and have held off mentioning him due to his untimely death. I'll give that a couple of months yet.

I'm talking about this:

"they are not supporting the referees they are getting at the SFA for not taking immediate action for a sectarian act perpetrated by one of their high officials"

Evidence? It flies in the face of everything I've heard.

I wasn't talking about Cadette. I was no fan of Farry and have held off mentioning him due to his untimely death. I'll give that a couple of months yet.

I'm talking about this:

"they are not supporting the referees they are getting at the SFA for not taking immediate action for a sectarian act perpetrated by one of their high officials"

Evidence? It flies in the face of everything I've heard.

this will be coming out within the next few days

Careful with wikipedia, it's not always correct, it's written by people for the people, sometimes a wind up.

I was giving you an esy one to check up on , now google the newspapers at the time andn the television news at the time, this was a major story. The only wind up going on is you trying to do one