FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark Wright

Scotty

My first question is who the hell is Mark Wright ? looks like some 'Z' list wannabee styling himself on the look of Beckham going by the HN picture but without the intelligence and probably even less articulate ..... my second question is why would anyone actually want to go see him !!!

What a complete and utter t***. ..... Attacked by Caley Thistle fans, yeah right !!!! If such a massive 'celebrity' is travelling by train then surely the Transport Police, especially those in Glasgow who would have been all over the place on a matchday, would have dealt with any incident or even heard of it.

sir (and I should spell that cur), you are a worthy recipient of this smilie :tosser:

Attacked by Caley Thistle Fans ?

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/8473/No-show_Essex_celeb_angers_Caley_Thistle_fans.html

"The 23-year-old claimed they had been abused throughout the match, and the taunts continued when they boarded the train when bottles were hurled at them. He also said he had to get his dad to hospital, as they suspected he had a broken hand"

"A spokesman for BTP said: "We have no log of any incidents. Nothing has been reported to us.""

"To add insult to injury, Mark Wright - who himself is a club promoter - has posted pictures of himself partying in his own club Deuces in Essex on Saturday when he was supposed to be meeting and greeting Inverness fans"

"The Highland News contacted Mark, who said before quickly handing the phone to his agent: "I flew back home after the incident and once I was home I didn't see the bother in going to my own club - I won't get attacked there." His agent failed to respond to further questions from the Highland News."

MW = Juan Kerr !!!!

That was me. Sorry. It started as a bit of banter but then I saw my reflection in his Rolex and saw red so I started laying into him. I wanted to take his eye out but I only got as far as breaking his nose.

I saw him on The Only Way Is Essex and I know he can handle himself as he was training for a boxing match so I had to keep my wits about me. He's no pushover let me tell you.

He was begging me to stop but I couldn't pull myself off him. Eventually the trolly dolly managed to barge us both with his assorted snack cart and we fell to the ground, where Mark made his escape to the refuge of the toilets, you know the ones with the revolving doors.

I feel I've let myself, the club and most importanly Scotrail down with my antics. I'll try to not let it happen again.

• Agree 3

So the guy gets from Parkhead and boards a train at Queen St with the intention of heading to Inverness. It could well be that he made it for the 17.41 train but how many of our fans got that one. Either way he was assaulted and decided not to travel. I assume he took his father to hospital to get the broken hand checked. So, assuming he did my reckoning is that he wouldn't have gotten to Glasgow airport before 9 pm. The last flight from Glasgow to London on a saturday is at 19.35 which he'd be expected to board at 19:05. In my book, with my limited knowledge of the guy, he's an out and out liar.

• Agree 2

Maybe this t*** can be the next Doctor Who ? ....

We are already asking Mark Who? so he must be related, and given his ability to seemingly bend time so he can be on a train at Queen St at 5:40 (at the earliest), a Glasgow hospital on a Saturday evening having his father's hand looked at (no waiting time there for an injury of that magnitude of course !!!), and then the airport to catch the last flight to London at 7:30 (with check-in closing 30 minutes earlier), and then at some crappy club in Essex later that evening .... there can be no-one else. and thats before we even mention the wooden props and cardboard sets that mimic the others in the cast of his reality show.

definite Juan Kerr

That was me. Sorry. It started as a bit of banter but then I saw my reflection in his Rolex and saw red so I started laying into him. I wanted to take his eye out but I only got as far as breaking his nose.

I saw him on The Only Way Is Essex and I know he can handle himself as he was training for a boxing match so I had to keep my wits about me. He's no pushover let me tell you.

He was begging me to stop but I couldn't pull myself off him. Eventually the trolly dolly managed to barge us both with his assorted snack cart and we fell to the ground, where Mark made his escape to the refuge of the toilets, you know the ones with the revolving doors.

I feel I've let myself, the club and most importanly Scotrail down with my antics. I'll try to not let it happen again.

Good work. You'll have to stop this sort of nonsense soon, given your new responsibilities.

So the guy gets from Parkhead and boards a train at Queen St with the intention of heading to Inverness. It could well be that he made it for the 17.41 train but how many of our fans got that one. Either way he was assaulted and decided not to travel. I assume he took his father to hospital to get the broken hand checked. So, assuming he did my reckoning is that he wouldn't have gotten to Glasgow airport before 9 pm. The last flight from Glasgow to London on a saturday is at 19.35 which he'd be expected to board at 19:05. In my book, with my limited knowledge of the guy, he's an out and out liar.

This :arrowup: was pretty much exactly what I thought when I read the article this morning...

"blah blah blah, abuse on train, blah blah blah, hospital, blah blah flew home to club"... Well, hang on a sec, you just said you were on a train!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :redcard:

nahh, let the manager of the nightclub he was supposed to appear at sue him for breach of contract and let him 'prove' his accusations !!! :protest::protest::protest::bullshit::arsekick:

He has besmirched our good name, but taking it any further would only give the Juan Kerr the attention he craves so fervently ...... besides, now that he has seen fit to take our name in vain, the curse will befall him :whistle::ictscarf::amazed:

on the plus side its sure to give section G some good fodder for some chants and songs.

like the bit about chucking bottles at him on the train...unless someone was sat right next to him they would have to be EXTREMELY good to get the aim right to drop in on his seat...and also to break his dads hand well thats really impressive

btw who goes to a nightclub with there dad?????????????? @rse

facebook group created..... if you hate mark wright clap your hands

Edited by Tug
  • Agree 1