FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Elgin Preview & Report

tm4tj

From an old Caley Animal

Johndo's Preview

Nostalgia lives on............after a Slade concert :laugh:

from the preview.............

"And who can recall scraps bursting out on a Friday or Saturday night at the Caley ballroom, the Keppoch, the Nairn Ballerina, the Two Red Shoes and even the Strath – there was only one or two places that I can ever recall the Staigo and the Caley joining forces to take on a venerable army of tinks – and the second was a surreal Beach barbeque after a Slade concert in Nairn in 1970."

Edited by tm4tj

If you want to be a Jaggie when you die

You must wear a Jaggy shirt and Jaggie tie

You must wear a Jaggy bunnet

With I hate Caley Hellgin on it

If you want to be a Jaggy when you die

Good bit of nostalgia there Johndo.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Im pretty gutted about not making it along to this one.In fact....id much rather have made it along to this game than any League game. Ah well, it canna be helped. As per usual....my kids come first. Does anyone know if this game is on MFR or anywhere?

Post Match Preview:

Well on the pitch today was just like off the pitch in the 70's / 80's - Elgin come in numbers, talk the talk, look up fer the fight, hang on fer grim death against a superior firm, but bottle it in the end and all ya can see is their beaten erses and buses scurrying way down the A96 after yet another "whipping".

:bouncyblue::bouncyred::bouncyblue::bouncyred: