FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

TIPS

Joonya

Well, if anyone has any, they'd be quite welcome.

Last pre-season I tried (and failed) with an attempt to turn ?5 into a few hundred (thousand) pounds by betting game by game, rather than putting all my money on accumilators. Needless to say I found double's and treble bets were most profitable, with anything 4-fold and above being way off the mark.

Belarus v France...

Got a couple of bets on this one. correct score 0-3 with Benzema to score at any time.

I had argentina the other night - they were 4-0 down when i went to check on my bet... woops

My favorite brazillian team, Gremio, are in action again tonight.

Look ok for the win. 8pm ko.

Got 3 bets on this one.

Correct Score 3-1 @ 11/1

Over 2.5 goals @ 8/13

HT/FT @ 23/20

They're currently 2-0 up after 40 minutes :twothumbsup:

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

Gremio 2 - 0 FT. 1 win out of 3, not bad, but must have thought you would be a shoe in for over 2.5 goals and good chance of correct score

Im doing alot of bets at the moment on goals being scored, time of the year helps I think. ( Playoffs,internationals and youth games) Had 4+ goals in England and Russias game at the weekend..... :twothumbsup:

Tonight its a treble - Ukraine v France - Over 1.5 goals

Sweden U21 v Serbia U21 Over 2.5 goals

Denmark U21 v Turkey U21 Over 2.5 goals

3.06/1

I could only really see Panama winning yesterday, which they did @ 8/13, so didnt really dabble too much yesterday.

Today though, i think there may be one or two to look at.

Osters are 5/6 to beat Varnamo at home tonight, and i think Corbita are a cracking 19/20 shout to beat Vasco De Gama.

I'm going for Coribita's game to have over 2.5 goals @ Evens, and both teams to score @ 4/5

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

Well, Coribita did me proud the other night :-)

France and Valladolid did were the choice last night and again a win.

Looking at Bray and St Particks tonight.