FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for St Johnstone

Renegade

Chippendale, Proctor, Foran, Tudur-Jones, Andrew Shinnie and Hogg are out for this one, but Tokely should be back.

For me -

Esson

Tokely Golobart Gillet

Hayes Cox Tansey Davis G.Shinnie

Tade McKay

Subs - Tuffey, Piermayr, Sutherland, Meekings, Doran, Ross, Morrison

An attacking, Steve Paterson-esque 3-5-2 for me. Saints often play with two dangerous forwards, so for me the ideology of having two to mark and one to cover comes into the forefront. Graeme Shinnie is moved to left wing with Tade moved back into the middle to partner McKay up-front. I feel that Tade is better in that area, while McKay looks like he would benefit from having someone to work alongside him to create chances for him to finish off (the creator/finisher sort of thing).

If Rossco does not make it, who will be Capitano? Ryan Esson?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/inverness-caledonian-thistle/2011/12/29/inverness-boss-terry-butcher-admits-jonny-hayes-went-from-zero-to-hero-with-wonder-strike-86908-23665793/

“Now he’s in he shower pulling on the captain’s armband because Richie Foran’s suspended for the next game."

It would appear on twittee that Tokely is out and Hayes is captain tomorrow.

I would've had Esson as captain, but maybe Butcher is giving the armband to Hayes in an effort to keep him sweet ahead of contract negotiations...

Same team as the last 2 games with Tansey coming in for Foran I think.