FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

team for hibs

lukemackay

Butcher said hell be ringing in the changes for this game so...

Tuffey

Meekings-Tokely--Golobart-Shinnie

Jones ©-Morrison

Gnakpa---------Ross----------Hayes

Winall

subs: matheison, piermayr, gillet, foran, tansey, tade, mckay

If hayes isnt ready the tade in there.

Hoping for some width this game so thats why i selected gnakpa as a natural wide player. Play him in his position from the start for once.

Make jones captain give foran a rest.

Edited by lukemackay

This was the team from the last Hibs home game in August 2011 - how much different will the line up be on Sunday - probably not much if you replace Esson and Aldred.

TEAM:?Ryan Esson, Ross Tokely, Kenny Gillet, Tom Aldred, Thomas Piermayr, Johnny Hayes, Nick Ross (Aaron Doran 58), Greg Tansey, Owain Tudur Jones, Richie Foran, Gregory Tade (Shane Sutherland 69)

SUBS: Jonny Tuffey, David Proctor, Gavin Morrison, Graeme Shinnie,?Andrew Shinnie

Tuffey

Meekings, Tokely, Golobart, G Shinnie

Gnakpa, Tudur-Jones, Foran, Hayes

Winnall, McKay

Subs: Matheson, Williams, Gillet, Tansey, Doran, Tade, Sutherland

I was just wondering, who's ICT's third choice keeper these days? I always thought it was a fellow named Ed Baldy for this season (by the way, yes that is his name. I am not making that up!), but I've seen a name Mathieson pop up. I'm sure SPL rules state that each team must have a keeper on the bench?

I was just wondering, who's ICT's third choice keeper these days? I always thought it was a fellow named Ed Baldy for this season (by the way, yes that is his name. I am not making that up!), but I've seen a name Mathieson pop up. I'm sure SPL rules state that each team must have a keeper on the bench?

I thought so to perhaps terry knows baldy has no future here so decided to go with matheson as he is only 17 and could well have a future here

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager Terry Butcher : "We play Hibs in our next game and Pat Fenlon won't know my team because I don't know what my team will be.

"We don't have a big squad, but some of the guys who have been in cold storage will be coming out the fridge.

dont know what he means so had a look in my fridge for some clues.

billy the fish

rogan josh meekings tokely golabart shinnie

haddock otj foran cod

smoked taddie ice cube ?

hope the slippery wingers do the job

or

tuffey

meekings golafart tokely shinnie

doran otj foran hayes

tade (cant be as bad as wednesday again !) mackay (must score sometime)

------------------Tuffey-------------------

Meekings Golobart Tokely Shinnie

---------Foran------Tudor Jones------

Hayes----- ----- Ross --------- Doran

-------------------Tade-------------------

SUBS

Keeper(?), Proctor, Gillet, Tansey, Gnakpa, Sutherland, McKay,