FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Champions league final

bauhaus

Its hard to chose between Chelski and FC Hollywood. Dont particularly like either of them, Drogba epitomises Chelski with such talent you wonder why he resorts to so much cheating and diving. Not sure if i would want them to win, but dont really want the Germans to win either.

Bayern 3 Chelsea 1

Germans v the English.........has this got extra time & penalties written all over it.......the mighty J Terry.....will he be the fall guy again &

misses the vital spot kick, either he or ol` Lamps !

I`ll just have to hope Lampard has a stunning 20 yarder hit the underside of bar & go a yard over the line with all the officials

blinking at the same time & not awarding it. That would be entertainment !

I'm reminded of Karl Power, the imposter who put a kit on and wangled his way into Man Utd's team photo. That was also in Munich. Anyway, he is now the subject of lifetime ban by the club, but I don't think Chelsea will be so harsh on their very own glory grabbing imposter.