FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup QF - away to Rangers

Yngwie

After getting thumped by Stirling Albion the day I don't see why we won't be classed as favourites for this one seeing the form we are in

Ok it's at Castle Greyskull but I can't see them shifting more than 20,000 midweek so a flat atmosphere should work in our favour

If Queen of the South can go there and win then there is no reason why we can't

Dougal

After getting thumped by Stirling Albion the day I don't see why we won't be classed as favourites for this one seeing the form we are in

Ok it's at Castle Greyskull but I can't see them shifting more than 20,000 midweek so a flat atmosphere should work in our favour

If Queen of the South can go there and win then there is no reason why we can't

Dougal

Dougal your being positive again mate.

• Agree 1

Rangers at home are a very different beast to Rangers away and the appetite from their fans and the club in general to stick it up the SPL and it's teams is pretty huge. They looked decent against Motherwell in the last round, who albeit offered nothing on the night, and will be similarly motivated against us.

Having said that, this is definitely a winnable game and if we play like we did last night against County there is absolutely no reason we cannot progress!